Leader of Juve's defense... (11 Viewers)

Leader of Juve's defense

• Fabio Cannavaro

• Pepe

• Gabriel Milito

• Andrea Barzagli

• Cris

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I want Milito for sure, and don't get me wrong as i am not very open to Cannavro returning but i see a huge benefit if we sign Cannavaro along with Milito.

Say that we sign Milito and another relatively young defender, say for example Pepe. This will mean that we won't be using Criscito in the near future which means a waste of talent and money. But if we sign Cannavaro we will have ourselves a class experienced defender who won't cost much and most importantly who won't be staying for long as he don't have much left in him. Which means that he can fill the gap until Criscito is prepared for the big stage...makes sense? Another benefit is that Cannavaro will have alot to teach for both Milito and Criscito about the big level in Serie A. That of course means that Cannavaro shouldn't cost us much.

:agree: This would be the perfect solution

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I have a dream!!! One day we will be strong again. Millito and Canna as cb's would definitely do the trick. If one of them is out of reach I'd go for Barzagli.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
i haven't watch both very much but i trust more an italian defender from an argentinian couse italy has tradition in good defenders.i think they are both pretty much at the same level but i prefer a litle bit barzagli.
Italian defenders are excellent that goes without say but Argentinians are no pushovers either. They have the reputation of being though as hell.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Canna the traitor will not come
Pepe is not good enough
Milito hasnt matured just yet, but he will soon
Barzagli could have this role, but he is too slow and seems unsure some times
Cris, i havent seen much of him, but i m not that impressed

I think Boumsong will be Leader of Juve's defense:p

ItaBomber

Feb 23, 2007
I'am for Canna, Milito and Barzagli, because we must go on the secure that one of the two (milito, Barzagli) are not so strong~!:angel:
What cost Canna?
Milito?
Barzagli? BOum+ Money~!
= ?:faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)