Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++

By then you will have nothing to cheer about as all your stars will be leaving this summer and actually we may grab 2 or 3 of them in Deki Stankovic and fiore and stam.and all you can do then is hope that Lazio won't be relegated or end as Fiorentina.
Thats exactly what PPL were saying when Nesta & Crespo left.

But yes, it will be a different team. It has been 4 years now, different team for every Juve game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I don't want lazio to be relegated .... Guys we have to thrash them soon :D This is the only motivation remaining in Serie A.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey but Aca......take it easy, ,, next year youll have 2 games to kick our ass!.

The tie in roma is the better option.
Because we will celebrate our scudetto in Delle alpi!!.
Is so good!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
This match was instantly forgettable as I cannot for the kife of me remember if Nedved finished the game , or if Zambrotta did as well

Apart from Buffon , the rest were below average

I don't think the conditions helped either, I wish thet could all play in the evenings, I am sure it would have been a much better spectacle

If you want to learn how not score, watch Lazio

How not to take a penalty , watch Fiore

How not to be a comptetent linesman , then it was on display today

Why the bald one is appreciated away but dislike at home , then this was the match to see Collina, how he missed Montero's hadnball right in front of his , was baffling

I didn't think Lazio used the ball well at all, yes they had possesion but they never looked like scoring

Montero was alright as was Davids, as for the rest, Camo is way too slow in possesion and Dp need to stop using valium as he seems asleep in recent games

I saw Di vaio warming up, I am sure I saw him come on, but I don't remember seeing him on the pitch

With Lippi keeping on changing strikers, I don't know how they will gain match fitness

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
we just were so so so os so so so LUCKy not just this match
I think lazio better than us in every thing (may except the goalkeeper)

about Di Vaio I really gave up with him. I have always said he will get better if not this match next match but he isnt. In fact some times he seems so stupid.

Coma start getting bad. Is that because his wage.

DP his slow kill me.

Zamo nothing new as he bad in LB.

Thuram and Buffuon were the best.

Davids and Montero did well (Montero surprised me).

even if we won the scudetto our football still unconvinced (I hope not next season too )

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Wow... look at what happened to Real :eek:

They were awesome for the first 20 minutes or so, then Ronaldo started missing chances and Mallorca squeezed their way back into the match.

Nice equaliser from Pandiani, and a MOTM performance from Samuel Eto'o. His pace made Hierro look like a lifeless old man, and the way that he flew past Roberto Carlos to score his side's 3rd goal was breath-taking.

I certainly hope that Lippi watched this match, because if he did then he would know exactly what do to on Tuesday, as this match saw Real play at their fluent best and their absolute worst, so Lippi should have seen their strengths and weaknesses.

The conclusion - When we go to the Bernabeu we need to take the game to Real, and that's the only way that we can beat them. In the first half today, Mallorca sat back with players behind the ball, trying to contain Madrid, and the Real players had a field day. In the second half though, the visitors attacked and it definetely paid off, so this is something that Lippi needs to try (sure, there's always the chance of getting hurt by this tactic, but if you don't use it then it makes the game all the easier for players like Figo and Zizou).

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Why the bald one is appreciated away but dislike at home , then this was the match to see Collina, how he missed Montero's hadnball right in front of his , was baffling

Only intentional handballs inside the box will cause penalties. But this one was clearly un-intentional and thus Collina was right not to point to the penalty spot. Same thing happened in the Atalanta-Inter match, the ball hit Materazzi's hand inside the box but no penalty was given.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Only intentional handballs inside the box will cause penalties. But this one was clearly un-intentional and thus Collina was right not to point to the penalty spot.
I'm sorry but thats rubbish. If you handle it inside the area its a penalty 9 times out of 10 regardless of intent. If you use your arm, accidentally or not, to aid you in the situation, its a penalty.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
All I can say is that we played like SHIT today....

DP, Trez , and Di Vaio were invisible today, and left me with NO confidence in their scoring abilities.....

IF WE PLAY LIKE WE DID TODAY AGAINST REAL ON TUESDAY, WE WILL EASILY LOSE 4, 5, OR EVEN 6 TO NOTHING !!!!!!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well we have got to be pleased with a point from this game, its made the championship race all but over, thanks to Atalanta's result with Inter. How we managed to get the point is beyond me but its a point nevertheless.

Buffon bar one flapped at cross was superb throughout, saved the penalty though in fairness it was awfully taken by Fiore, as Denis put it how not to take a penalty.

Thuram one of his worst games of the season, didn't really look up for it, stayed back more than usual and gave away a penalty.

Montero how he remained on the pitch after two clear handballs, one to deliberately intercept a throw in, is beyond me. Besides this he did ok but not great by any means.

Iuliano looked shaky, fell over a couple of times and lucky not to be punished. This is why he's a sub.

Zambrotta wasn't all that bad but again fell over and got away with it, coped averagely well with Lazios attack and did get forward though with zero success at least he tried

Tacchinardi was quiet but alright, didn't do anything well and helped the defence out a lot.

Davids was his usual self, running into dead ends and giving the ball away. Wasn't that bad though

Camoranesi had some bright spots, a great run and a couple of decent crosses. He is so slow on the ball though, its as if he thinks he can walk it into the net or something

Nedved was invisible

Del Piero was invisible but one point about his freekicks, its almost as if he's deliberately aiming for a deflection off the wall, he hits them with no power straight at the wall god knows why we want his old free kicks back. Lacked confidence to take players on too

Trez was useless

subs were all useless

ref and linesman were biased as heck as already mentioned, lazio just could not put the ball in. Lets hope for better o tuesday, Mallorca showed us the way :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)