Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
I have to say that juve play suck!!
one excuse they can have is that they didn't play 100% to avoid any injury and save energy for Real. DP walked more than ran for the ball.
If we play like this against Real....i dare not imagine the outcome.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
:cool:

When was the last time you beat Lazio?
As long as we keep winning the Scudetti we don't necessary have to beat you guys. Lazio is just another team in Serie A and winning would give us just another 3 points. Anyway, I'm extremely happy with this point, especially that Inter drew their match against Atalanta :cheesy:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Unlucky with ManU, lucky with Lazio I guess...
how were we 'unlucky against man u' ? and to which game are you referring?

so lazio played better than us?
yes, and thats the understatement of the year. We were outplayed, out fought out classed the only thing we did was out-luck them!

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

As long as we keep winning the Scudetti we don't necessary have to beat you guys. Lazio is just another team in Serie A and winning would give us just another 3 points. Anyway, I'm extremely happy with this point, especially that Inter drew their match against Atalanta :cheesy:
You dont have to beat us, agreed :)

Thats maybe because you cant beat us :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Not that I desire for this debate with you right now, Tommy :D But I meant the home game when we missed our 453432 shots on goal. ;)

I know we will:)

and IF you dont beat us next year, when half of this team leaves,.......:D

Lippi will get a heart attack from Lazioitis or something like that:D
It's unfortunate that you beat us all the time. But then if noone else does, I guess we can live with it. :)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
If they play anything like that against Real, they will definitely lose big. But, Paolo_Montero, you must be the most negative poster I've come across in ANY message board I've ever posted on.

Just letting you know. :D

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Thats maybe because you cant beat us :D
I agree completely .. it's just like Inter just can't win against us ;)

But, if I had to choose between winning against Lazio and winning Lo Scudetto, believe me i'll go with the latter ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
If they play anything like that against Real, they will definitely lose big. But, Paolo_Montero, you must be the most negative poster I've come across in ANY message board I've ever posted on.
Sums it up pretty well :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Not that I desire for this debate with you right now, Tommy :D But I meant the home game when we missed our 453432 shots on goal. ;)
oh you mean when trez missed 453432 shots on goal...remember it well but in all seriousness it wasn't the same degree of luck, i.e. we should not have had 3 penalties in that game, lazio should have today.

Anyway you don't want a debate so may I take this moment to state that I hate the french national team :p

ciao ;)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

go away :p
This is what i was talking about when i spoke about advantage of a "smaller" :)D) team :D

Between winning a Scudetto and Beating Lazio, from Juve's perspective there is no comparison. Same from Lazio side.

But it's sweet just the same :D

Poor Dog
:howler:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
oh you mean when trez missed 453432 shots on goal...remember it well but in all seriousness it wasn't the same degree of luck, i.e. we should not have had 3 penalties in that game, lazio should have today.

Anyway you don't want a debate so may I take this moment to state that I hate the french national team :p

ciao ;)
Fact remains, France have Trez to thank for being Euro champions. Italy have Del Piero, Canna and Nesta to thank for them not being champs :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)