Lazio - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Here is the goalscoring chart after Round 31:

1. Christian Vieri 24 goals (Inter)
2. Filippo Inzaghi 16 goals (Milan
Alessandro Del Piero 16 goals (Juventus)
4. Adriano 15 goals (Parma)
Adrian Mutu 15 goals (Parma)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, I'm not complaining either. It's good that we've still got our margin, and inter have less games in which to catch up. From now on, Inter need to win EVERY game (even though they pretty much needed to anyway, but now, they need to win every game no matter what our results are). PLUS a single win OR two draws out of our remaining three games will give us #27 !!!

JKane

May 31, 2001
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Here is the goalscoring chart after Round 31:

1. Christian Vieri 24 goals (Inter)
2. Filippo Inzaghi 16 goals (Milan
Alessandro Del Piero 16 goals (Juventus)
4. Adriano 15 goals (Parma)
Adrian Mutu 15 goals (Parma)
After all, Pippo still has the chance to win something against DP. :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
Shamefull? They drew with Lazio away. Its a good result
which was 99.7% down to incredible fluke. The linesman was biased, the other linesman was biased, the ref was biased throughout, and only gave lazio a penalty after he'd denied them two clear ones. Lazio missed about 5 sitters in addition to that and not one of our players bar gigi looked even slightly capable of lighting up serie F.

The worst performance I have seen all season in the league by a long shot, this was quite abysmal and I pity those who actually paid to watch this drivel. Bring on Real, and lets hope for anyting better than 0-10, not that its likely on this performance :groan:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
Lucky Feckers :D

So, see you next year. Maybe you will be Lucky not to have same linesman:D

:LOL:

I thought we agreed to keeps refs out of this :D

Anyway, we're used to it .. if it's not the ref's fault then it's the linesmen's .. no? Then it's the fourth official's :D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

which was 99.7% down to incredible fluke. The linesman was biased, the other linesman was biased, the ref was biased throughout, and only gave lazio a penalty after he'd denied them two clear ones. Lazio missed about 5 sitters in addition to that and not one of our players bar gigi looked even slightly capable of lighting up serie F.

The worst performance I have seen all season in the league by a long shot, this was quite abysmal and I pity those who actually paid to watch this drivel. Bring on Real, and lets hope for anyting better than 0-10, not that its likely on this performance :groan:
Thank you for confirming my "Lucky Feckers" assertion:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

As long as you are happy with a draw, Lazio remains better ;):D

Lucky Feckers, thats what you are:D
How many titles has Lazio won again? Please remind me, where are Lazio in Europe? How about Serie A?

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

How many titles has Lazio won again? Please remind me, where are Lazio in Europe? How about Serie A?
:cool:

When was the last time you beat Lazio?

:D

PS. Read the whole thread man;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Unlucky with ManU, lucky with Lazio I guess...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)