Lazio - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I convocati per la Lazio
02 05 2003
Ecco l'elenco dei 19 giocatori convocati da Marcello Lippi per la gara di sabato pomeriggio, all'Olimpico di Roma, con la Lazio. Dopo la squalifica, torna a disposizione anche Mauro German Camoranesi.

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
4 Paolo MONTERO
5 Igor TUDOR
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
8 Antonio CONTE
10 Alessandro DEL PIERO
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
13 Mark IULIANO
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
17 David TREZEGUET
18 Marco DI VAIO
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
21 Lilian THURAM
25 Marcelo ZALAYETA
26 Edgar DAVIDS

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
we should lose this game and give lazio 3 points gift because of what they did last season :)
You are out of your mind !!!

We should reward them for "playing" and winning against Inter last season ??? The players get paid to play, not roll over and die because the match means little to them........

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If delpiero score 6 goals tomorrow against lazio, he will be tied with vieri!!.
ad with a goal in thenext game, he will be champion!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
Collina?

What do you have against Ref considered both by FIFA & UEFA to be the best there is?

:D
Yes, he's great in international games. It's long be known that he is no longer the man for big matches in Serie A, considering he was demoted to Serie B last season. They should leave him there.

He tends to make a spectacle of the games that doesn't need to be made. He likes to be the star of the games.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
Yes, he's great in international games. It's long be known that he is no longer the man for big matches in Serie A, considering he was demoted to Serie B last season. They should leave him there.

He tends to make a spectacle of the games that doesn't need to be made. He likes to be the star of the games.
Refs for the serie A & Serie B are in the same poll of ref. ie. They ref both serie A & B. Collina was never "demoted" because that would mean that he can only ref Serie C or lower. ;)

He doesnt make a spectaclle of the game. He is just ready to make decissions which other refs would thing three times befor making (like giving a penalty against Juve in Turin;)). When he does it, the fans and Media attention after the game turns to him and his decissions because they are not used on someone making those calls, not that the calls are necessarily wrong.

Many say that Papparesta is better than Colina, but both of them have on major quality and that is that they have guts to do what the ythink is right, no matter the preassure of the audience, players or if the team is small or big or where the game is played. The yare not error-less, but i they do what they think is right no matter what. Hence the unofficial recognition by footballing world in general that Collina is the best one there is out there.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

Refs for the serie A & Serie B are in the same poll of ref. ie. They ref both serie A & B. Collina was never "demoted" because that would mean that he can only ref Serie C or lower. ;)
It was well publicized that he was going to be taken out of Serie A games for a short stretch last season. He did something like 3 consecutive Serie B games, while this year he's done 3 for the whole season.

Many say that Papparesta is better than Colina, but both of them have on major quality and that is that they have guts to do what the ythink is right, no matter the preassure of the audience, players or if the team is small or big or where the game is played. The yare not error-less, but i they do what they think is right no matter what. Hence the unofficial recognition by footballing world in general that Collina is the best one there is out there.
I believe Paparesta is much better than Collina. Like I said, Collina is fine for the international games, but as far as in Serie A, the less "big" games he does, the better.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
I believe Paparesta is much better than Collina. Like I said, Collina is fine for the international games, but as far as in Serie A, the less "big" games he does, the better.
Exactly! ;)
Anyway, he's my fav arbitro :)

Go Juventus!:star:

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
The inncident you are talking about happened after Venezia-Roma game when roma equalised due to, if i recall, two penalties he gave them in the last few minutes of the game. Now, how many refs would have guts to do that KNOWING what will happen after the game? ;) He thought that those were penalites and he gave them, regardless the consecvencies.

Refing three games in the row in Serie B is anything but "demotion" in Italy. Who refs which game is decided by the Italian FA ;) Take the hint from there.

The point is that you PPL dont like him and you want him "away" from your big games because he might ref "against" you, something other refs rarely do. ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Come on, aca, he was demoted last season and only got to do games starring Piacenza and the like towards the end. I think we still remember that. And I do think he has a bias against Juve based on a little history. But I still see him as the best ref so having that weakness proves he's human. ;)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
Ok, I'll agree that he was demoted :angel::D

Bottom line is that he had guts to do it. He will have guts to give Lazio a penalty if he thinks there is a reason for it. He will have guts to send off Davids:D or anyone else, although being so close to the end of season, this can affect the outcome of the league.

He's no politician, he's a ref.

Thats why he was a ref in the WC final.

Thats why he does adverts all over the place:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)