Lazio - Juventus (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
our most difficult game of the season (???) and we can afford to lose! 8 points clear at the top... the scudetto will be ours.
but there is a meaning for this match! we want to keep our great record of games we lost etc. and we want to finally beat them!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
put it like this, we've lost 3, Milan have lost 7, Inter have lost 7, Lazio have lost 3!

This will be a tough one to win thats for sure!

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Lippi can play his reserves if he wishes, we can afford to lose.
Real should be our priority now.

Lazio was very good against Inter today, i see us losing.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I'm really surprized how you guys can move on sooo quickly! The analization of the Brescia game just strated not to mention the celebrations that's still going on ... please give us some time to breath!

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    hey Nina we still happy from the Brescia game! just wanted to talk about the Lazio game.

geee... why does it bother you!?

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
    i predict a scoreless draw ( if we were lucky)....they are good but not that great from their last matches in UEFA Cup and the SeriaA.
    anyways...hopefully they won't thrash us 4-1 like couple years ago at the Olimpico or even in this season away game at turin 1-2. the bad thing is that the players will play this match with Real's match in their minds which not a good thing.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    I'm really surprized how you guys can move on sooo quickly! The analization of the Brescia game just strated not to mention the celebrations that's still going on ... please give us some time to breath!
    Spot on:thumb:, its quite incredible nowadays how we go from one match to the other without talking about previous matches.

There is hardly time to catch our breaths around here, there are way to quick to open new threads, its quite astonishing

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I can't see us getting better than a draw from this match. Lazio are very motivated cos they`re still have a chance to arrive second (6 points away from Inter) and know that with Inter and Milan focusing on the CL, they have a very good chance of stealing points from those 2. On the other hand, Juve can afford to lose, cos even in the worst scenario, we would still be 5 points above Inter with 3 days left. I really can't see us not winning 2 out of the last matches, Perugia (H), Reggina (A) and Chievo (H).

Don't forget Inter have got 3 tough last games too, including a match against one of the most in form teams, Parma!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    yeah lets talk about the brescia game a little more!

About lazio game, i just dont want the same thing that happened in torino, when 2 days before the first barca game, we lost important player in hands of merciless torino players.

Well that was in part bad luck, but, just for security. Play all the madrid players in the first half, and then the subs.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    yeah lets talk about the brescia game a little more!

About lazio game, i just dont want the same thing that happened in torino, when 2 days before the first barca game, we lost important player in hands of merciless torino players.

Well that was in part bad luck, but, just for security. Play all the madrid players in the first half, and then the subs.
    Guys, we should be proud that Juve fans have as much ambition and determination as their team! The fact that we want to get talking about the next game shows that Juventus and its fans are out to WIN, and instead of resting on our achievements, we constantly look to the future to analyse the next team that faces a black-and-white butchering :devil::boxing: Believe me, all juventini are celebrating the Brescia game, but we're all just so excited about the prospect of winning our two most important competitions, that we can't stand to dwell on our achievements.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

ahh youre right!
    davids, montero, tacchinardi for example are able to play the whole 90 minutes since they cannot play at bernabeu

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Guys, we should be proud that Juve fans have as much ambition and determination as their team! The fact that we want to get talking about the next game shows that Juventus and its fans are out to WIN, and instead of resting on our achievements, we constantly look to the future to analyse the next team that faces a black-and-white butchering :devil::boxing: Believe me, all juventini are celebrating the Brescia game, but we're all just so excited about the prospect of winning our two most important competitions, that we can't stand to dwell on our achievements.
    see Nina and Denco! this guy knows what he's talking about :thumb:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Spot on:thumb:, its quite incredible nowadays how we go from one match to the other without talking about previous matches.

There is hardly time to catch our breaths around here, there are way to quick to open new threads, its quite astonishing
    Exactly, if you're out of town for a game, return the next day and it's all over, the focus is on the next game.. :stress:

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
    BTW athirson is wanted by Man Utd and as i understood they will buy him from his Brazilian team. So he might not be owned by Juve. Not sure though.

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
    i predict a scoreless draw ( if we were lucky)....they are good but not that great from their last matches in UEFA Cup and the SeriaA.
    anyways...hopefully they won't thrash us 4-1 like couple years ago at the Olimpico or even in this season away game at turin 1-2. the bad thing is that the players will play this match with Real's match in their minds which not a good thing.
    That's what i call objective post :D

Olimpico is a special place for Juve. Thats why you need to focus on the next game so quickly :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)