Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (74 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
If just Marchisio don't have injury, this whole Nainggolan chase would be a lot less exciting.

And after selling Marrone we are not getting any midfielder?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The transfer window officially closes at 23:00 BST (aka 00.00) on Monday, 2 September.
-BBC
That's the English window. I think the Italian window closes an hour earlier.

Different countries have different times. The German window closed a couple of hours ago for example.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Random idiotic wingforward (Zarate lite) who has some talent but has acheived or shown absolutely nothing, or a striker who has scored 160 goals in the league we play in? Yes, I so envy Verona for sure.
Hard to show/achieve anything when you're only 20 years old, don't you think? He's a decent sub and would be nice to try something besides Giovinco as a winger. Besides they got him on loan with the option of buying him for 8m, the way Marotta likes it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I have no idea what are some people thinking... seriously. Are you guys aware that we have signed Tevez and Llorente already, while we have a great striker in Vucinic already? What we need at the moment is a Matri replacement, someone who CAN warm the bench and someone who'll score goals when given a chance. It makes sense to sign Gilardino because he FITS that profile. It makes no sense whatsoever to sign some kid for that, not even good for him, because he'd rarely play (remember - Tevez, Vucinic, Llorente and to a lesser extent Giovinco). It's not like Gilardino is our main target for the summer. Just wake up already, we're getting a 4th striker at this point and Gila is very good option for it.

Wake the fuck up, we're not getting Demba Ba or anyone else for it.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I have no idea what are some people thinking... seriously. Are you guys aware that we have signed Tevez and Llorente already, while we have a great striker in Vucinic already? What we need at the moment is a Matri replacement, someone who CAN warm the bench and someone who'll score goals when given a chance. It makes sense to sign Gilardino because he FITS that profile. It makes no sense whatsoever to sign some kid for that, not even good for him, because he'd rarely play (remember - Tevez, Vucinic, Llorente and to a lesser extent Giovinco). It's not like Gilardino is our main target for the summer. Just wake up already, we're getting a 4th striker at this point and Gila is very good option for it.

This, a thousand time, THIS.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)