Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
“This will be a great Serie A season,” Verratti added as he prepared to join up with his international teammates for the World Cup qualifiers.

“Napoli have really strengthened, as have Juventus. It will be a two-horse race for the Scudetto,” he continued.

I still have a soft spot for Juventus, but I am a great Pescara fan and I still go and watch them when possible.”

Then come back home, biaatch! He rejected a Fiorentina offer and renew with PSG. I wonder if he'd have rejected an offer from us?
Verratti is rotting on the bench for psg in the mean time, lost his place to motta since Blanc took charge

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
16.59 - CONTINUED NEGOTIATIONS FOR JUVE-GENOA GILA: GET EVEN PRECIOUS - Continuation of the meeting between the leaders of Juventus and Genoa for Alberto Gilardino. There is also the player's agent Beppe Bozzo. But the news is that a few minutes you are sitting at the negotiating table, Enrico Preziosi, rossoblù president, who joined their leaders.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Call me crazy but I would rather keep Quag then get Gila, even If it meant passing on 6-7 million transfer fee and reduced wages.

People easily forget that Quag had the best goal/per minutes played ratio in our team last year and he scored some important goals.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Call me crazy but I would rather keep Quag then get Gila, even If it meant passing on 6-7 million transfer fee and reduced wages.

People easily forget that Quag had the best goal/per minutes played ratio in our team last year and he scored some important goals.
I think Quag wants to leave even more than we want to sell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)