Last day of summer mercato - LIVE (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I bet we won't even get Nainggolan

no doubt it will be:
quag out
marquinho in
gilardino in

what a shit way to the end mercato
Yeah i also think we'll just get Gila and sell Quag.
Don't know about Marquinho.

Btw,is 5 hours is still enough to close a deal?medicals and contract can be signed after 23:00 right?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Gilardino in, and Marquinho in would be a good way to end. Although I want Nainggolan as well.

Quag doesn't want to be a 5th striker. Gilardino comes on less wages. Whoever is the better striker is arguable, but the fact is quality doesn't drop.

Marquinho would be a versatile player like Giaccherini, able to play in the CM and on the LW. Good player to have.

Nainggolan would be sweet though. Great player.

I hope all 3 come!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #405
    We'll meet Samp? Obiang? Kristicic? A JUve player to Samp? :smokescreen: :boh:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Marquinho :sergio: Why oh why we continue stockpiling the squad with mediocre squad players..We still cant get over that habit despite having loads of depth.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Gilardino in, and Marquinho in would be a good way to end. Although I want Nainggolan as well.

Quag doesn't want to be a 5th striker. Gilardino comes on less wages. Whoever is the better striker is arguable, but the fact is quality doesn't drop.

Marquinho would be a versatile player like Giaccherini, able to play in the CM and on the LW. Good player to have.

Nainggolan would be sweet though. Great player.

I hope all 3 come!
    If we end up with just Gila and Marquinho I guess we haven't dropped in bench quality, just stabilised it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Nainggolan is only upgrade to this team that we should hold off for today, even if he is expensive and luxury backup for the quality he brings, please lets just avoid Marquinho, Gila I would like to see in Juve shirt for the heck of it :) Been wanting it since 2004 summer more or less hehe.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    If we end up with just Gila and Marquinho I guess we haven't dropped in bench quality, just stabilised it.
    Exactly. Our starting XI is near perfect IMO.

Asamoah is the biggest question mark, but there are no quality affordable LWBs on the market.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Exactly. Our starting XI is near perfect IMO.

Asamoah is the biggest question mark, but there are no quality affordable LWBs on the market.
    I can't even think of a few qualiity LWBs tbh. Marcelo would suit that tag and maybe Coentrão too but the others I think of are playing like traditional LB's.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    “This will be a great Serie A season,” Verratti added as he prepared to join up with his international teammates for the World Cup qualifiers.

“Napoli have really strengthened, as have Juventus. It will be a two-horse race for the Scudetto,” he continued.

I still have a soft spot for Juventus, but I am a great Pescara fan and I still go and watch them when possible.”

Then come back home, biaatch! He rejected a Fiorentina offer and renew with PSG. I wonder if he'd have rejected an offer from us?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    “This will be a great Serie A season,” Verratti added as he prepared to join up with his international teammates for the World Cup qualifiers.

“Napoli have really strengthened, as have Juventus. It will be a two-horse race for the Scudetto,” he continued.

I still have a soft spot for Juventus, but I am a great Pescara fan and I still go and watch them when possible.”

Then come back home, biaatch! He rejected a Fiorentina offer and renew with PSG. I wonder if he'd have rejected an offer from us?
    Verratti would be sweet. :agree:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)