Last day of mercato: #FalcaON #FalcaOFF edition (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
dude relax, im pretty sure you never seen sturaro play, rabiot is not ours, and even if he was hes a promising youngster nothing more, cant mortgage a teams future on those. Also, by the time coman and morata really hit their stride(if they ever do) tevez will be long gone.
Sturaro is the biggest cdm talent italy has had in years. I'm more interested in him then in berardi at this moment

Coman will be hitting that at the end of this season allready and Morata could do next season, when tevez is having his final year

Truth be told, one could replace "tevez" with "berardi" and make it a valid statement for in 3 years time

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #664
    @Zacheryah

With the official numbers for Bonaventura not out(let's say 2m now and 5m next year)...7,15 mln € spent on players not counting wages...22.5m € sold. source transfermarkt(don't know if they use net numbers though).

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Sturaro is the biggest cdm talent italy has had in years. I'm more interested in him then in berardi at this moment

Coman will be hitting that at the end of this season allready and Morata could do next season, when tevez is having his final year

Truth be told, one could replace "tevez" with "berardi" and make it a valid statement for in 3 years time
    How many full games of Sturaro have you watched?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    @Zacheryah

With the official numbers for Bonaventura not out(let's say 2m now and 5m next year)...7,15 mln € spent on players not counting wages...22.5m € sold.
    But it really depends on the wages though. If they are overpaying Honda, Alex, Montolivo, Menez, Torres... it's not that great, really. Chelsea basically paid to get rid of Torres.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #670
    But it really depends on the wages though. If they are overpaying Honda, Alex, Montolivo, Menez, Torres... it's not that great, really. Chelsea basically paid to get rid of Torres.
    I don't have the numbers for that. We'll have to wait for GdS annual wages list.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Also they sold their most promising youngster, Cristante, for merely 6M and got Van Ginkel on a loan without any option to buy... They got rid of Penaltelli, but got a washed up 30 yr old Torres for him..

Their team will probably be better this year though, mainly because of new anime from Inzaghi and if players like Zapata and El Shhaaa improve, along with Menez deal.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    I'd like to see when

-----Rabiot/Sturaro
    -----Vidal--Pogba

----Coman---Tevez
    -------Morata

Is wrechking face in europe, and see people say "we cant continue like this", whilst 49 million has build a world class midfield and attack
    Dude. It's way too soon to even suggest these players will be our starters. Coman is 18. It's highly unlikely he's going to be wrecking anything in Europe for a few years yet, by which time Tevez will be gone and Vidal in his 30s. Morata is a glorified two year co-own. We have no idea if he'll turn out well, and if he does, whether or not Real will buy him back. Rabiot isn't ours. Sturaro is very unproven.

This formation is unlikely to ever happen, and if it does, it could be decidedly mediocre. If all goes well, it could be amazing, but betting on that at this point is silly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    How many full games of Sturaro have you watched?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. It's way too soon to even suggest these players will be our starters. Coman is 18. It's highly unlikely he's going to be wrecking anything in Europe for a few years yet, by which time Tevez will be gone and Vidal in his 30s. Morata is a glorified two year co-own. We have no idea if he'll turn out well, and if he does, whether or not Real will buy him back. Rabiot isn't ours. Sturaro is very unproven.

This formation is unlikely to ever happen, and if it does, it could be decidedly mediocre. If all goes well, it could be amazing, but betting on that at this point is silly.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Coman had one good game and you're already expecting the kid to be a star by the end of the season? Don't get me wrong, he clearly has the talent, but the give the boy some time to grow. That being said I'm looking forward to him, Morata and Berardi in our attack in the coming years.

Still waiting for you to show me where I said fuck Juve for not signing any world class players or anything along those lines. I'm relatively happy with our transfer window, hence I called it a mild success. I still think we needed to bring in a CB, namely Nastasic who is readily available, young, talented and has played in Serie A before, and if we did that I would've given the mercato 7 or higher, but we didn't. That was an area we could have improved without spending a shitload of cash.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    @Zacheryah

With the official numbers for Bonaventura not out(let's say 2m now and 5m next year)...7,15 mln € spent on players not counting wages...22.5m € sold. source transfermarkt(don't know if they use net numbers though).
    Not bad, Milan should do well this season.

That defence tho

- - - Updated - - -

Its just hypothetical, dont worry.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'd like to see when

-----Rabiot/Sturaro
    -----Vidal--Pogba

----Coman---Tevez
    -------Morata

Is wrechking face in europe, and see people say "we cant continue like this", whilst 49 million has build a world class midfield and attack
    :lol: :howler:

X is certainly right, we can't continue budgeting our future on expected future income. That's essentially what happens, we are pulling forward our future demand through structured deals that leave us screwed in the future if we happen to have a shock to incur significant losses or simply fail to reach CL targets.

But anyway, regardless of this discussion, this mercato is still relatively terrible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)