Lassana Diarra - DM - Real Madrid (5 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"Contrary to everything that has been said and written, Lassana has not decided to quit Real and no ultimatum for his departure has been given by the Madrid directors," Williams told Le 10 Sport.

"He still has two more years on his contract and he feels fine at Madrid.

"Mourinho likes him a lot and has told him he counts on him for the following season."

"I have not found any club for Lass.

"Anyway, he is not out on the street.

"We are in a waiting position with regards to the opportunities that will be presented to us.

"But if he has to leave, he will not leave for any club. It will either be for the cream of Europe or he will not leave.

"It will depend specially on the project and the sporting guarantees that will be presented."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nobody said he's world class, but Diarra is a better DM than Melo. I've seen enough of Lass to know that he really is a solid tackler and his positional sense is superb; a tactical player who is much more useful than anything else we have if we want to stick a single player next to Pirlo.

We aren't signing someone like Essien, so who is a better option Diarra?

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Nobody said he's world class, but Diarra is a better DM than Melo. I've seen enough of Lass to know that he really is a solid tackler and his positional sense is superb; a tactical player who is much more useful than anything else we have if we want to stick a single player next to Pirlo.

First: No doubt.

Second: I do not agree. He is probably one of the best guys marking his own man, but I don't think he's so good positionally. He compensates that with some athleticism, though. He is also not much wise taking the right decisions.

Third: I don't know exactly who's at our reach at this point and he's actually a good option in my books, but I just think he does not worth an overpayed deal or a special place in the squad.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

:agree:

OP

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47
    "Contrary to everything that has been said and written, Lassana has not decided to quit Real and no ultimatum for his departure has been given by the Madrid directors," Williams told Le 10 Sport.

"He still has two more years on his contract and he feels fine at Madrid.

"Mourinho likes him a lot and has told him he counts on him for the following season."

"I have not found any club for Lass.

"Anyway, he is not out on the street.

"We are in a waiting position with regards to the opportunities that will be presented to us.

"But if he has to leave, he will not leave for any club. It will either be for the cream of Europe or he will not leave.

"It will depend specially on the project and the sporting guarantees that will be presented."
    That's it, he is coming. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    blʘndu;3106113 said:
    why diarra? vidal is class and cheaper
    simple, if we sell melo, we lack a starer DM

now while vidal is great in just about everything, he's not a natural DM in any means.

selling melo means we need a new pure dm, like lass

from the articles i read, i get the idea he might actually make a pretty good left winger :p

-----pirlo-diarra

krasic----------vidal

-----aguero
    -----Rossi

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Marotta:

Diarra and Vidal
    "Who is closer to Juve? They are now on par but must be made this assessment: Juventus for Vidal is a goal to reach, is hungry for more victories than Diarra. In midfield, we are still a lot. Maybe something will happen before the withdrawal and is still among those who already know that there are those who are passing through."

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
    Many will disagree with me but for me Lass isn't a pure DM.
    IMO a DM is a player like Mascherano, a player that barely appear next to the opposing goal.
    Diarra goes up on the field too many times. He is similar to Melo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)