Lassana Diarra - DM - Real Madrid (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He needs to take a massive pay cut and we would have to get a pretty penny for Melo if this were to come true.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Seems a long shot really.

Remind me why everyone is convinced Melo is leaving? Because of his emotional character, making him say he'd leave if Delneri left? Or because he said he hasn't heard from the club, so he doesn't know what is going on and is getting a bit restless because of rumours Tuttosport makes up?

I don't recall anything else that would point to an exit... but I could've missed something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seems a long shot really.

Remind me why everyone is convinced Melo is leaving? Because of his emotional character, making him say he'd leave if Delneri left? Or because he said he hasn't heard from the club, so he doesn't know what is going on and is getting a bit restless because of rumours Tuttosport makes up?
For me he is a loose cannon and hopefully Conte sees him as this, along with whining to the media that no one has told him anything.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If it meant Lass coming, yes. Otherwise, no because I don't think there are any better DMs available.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Alright, that's fair enough.

Didn't Diarra say he only wanted the EPL? Not sure he'd be willing to take a pay-cut to play for us really. Depends on the interest for him from England and Madrid's stance on his position at the club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alright, that's fair enough.

Didn't Diarra say he only wanted the EPL? Not sure he'd be willing to take a pay-cut to play for us really. Depends on the interest for him from England and Madrid's stance on his position at the club.
Yeah, I think he said EPL. Man... Vidal, Lass and Pirlo in one mercato for our midfield would be legit.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
That would be great to be honest. Let's hope for Kun.. Vucinic? maybe even a CB? We might have ourselves quite a complete (starting) team for next year. The only position that worries me a bit is LB still.

But yeah, Lass seems very unlikely.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That would be great to be honest. Let's hope for Kun.. Vucinic? maybe even a CB? We might have ourselves quite a complete (starting) team for next year. The only position that worries me a bit is LB still.

But yeah, Lass seems very unlikely.
Lass, Kun, Mirko, new CB plus what we have...perfect for a 433 I'd say.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hopefully we do play the 433...Krasic and Kun would be sex with leather and a whip...you would have no choice but to have a hard-on.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I don't think he'll end up being our player, he did/does great for RM and gets high wages in the process. Moreover if shit did/does hit the fan he'll surely opt for England and not a new style of play in a league he's not used to yet and with a team that doesn't play in the CL.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How many times have we been over this? Lulz Diarra said he wants to stay at Real or go to the Prem. He has a greater chance of wearing Bianconero in Newcastle.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Lass was told by Mourinho that he is not in his plans and did not accompany the team on their summer tour to the US. Even though they are reports Juve is said to be in Pole position to make the first offer. Whether he actually decides to accept is a whole different story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)