Lapo is working for inter (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Lapo Elkann lavorerà per l'Inter
Un progetto per il centenario nel 2008

Pur con la Juventus nel cuore, Lapo Elkann si impegnerà al massimo per rendere indimenticabile il centenario dell'Inter nel 2008. Il rampollo di casa Agnelli, infatti, si occuperà di un progetto di immagine e comunicazione attraverso la squadra della Sterpaia di Oliviero Toscani. Lapo si occuperà, tra le altre cose, del merchandising, del giornale della società e del canale televisivo tematico nerazzurro.

Uno juventino doc, con i colori bianconeri non solo nel cuore, ma anche tatuati su un avambraccio, per rendere indimenticabile il centenario dell'Inter, i cui festeggiamenti si terranno nel 2008. Ennesima espressione, oltre le trattative di mercato, dei recenti buoni rapporti tra le due società, che dopo l'addio di Moggi e Giraudo si sono riavvicinate. Non bisogna nemmeno dimenticare che Lapo non ha mai nascosto una certa antipatia per la precedente dirigenza, tanto da battibeccare con l'ex amministratore delegato. In tempi in cui non c'era il minimo sospetto su calciopoli, il rampollo di casa Agnelli voleva lanciare l'"operazione simpatia". La risposta di Giraudo fu secca, ricordando il ciclo vincente della squadra sotto la gestione della Triade.

Elkann lavorerà per l'Inter attraverso la squadra della Sterpaia, la 'bottega' dell'arte della comunicazione di Oliviero Toscani, di cui è diventato consulente. "Lapo è uno dei pochi manager consapevole dell'importanza del fattore creativo nella produzione industriale" ha spiegato il noto fotografo. Nel 2008 i tifosi dell'Inter dovranno sussurrare anche un "grazie Juve".

it says that lapo is working for inter preparing the celebrations for inter's centinery. THAT BIG GAYISH PIECE OF SHIT :faq1: HIM

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
this guy is the heir to the throne of the great Angelli family.And hes the nephew of the Great Gianni Angelli :disagree:

wat a shame, i hope his brother than him.Cuz this guy is a disgrace.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
juventus710 said:
is he still within the juve board?

as far as i know he isnt officially, just a shareholder, its john elkann that is running the juve side of things, and lapo will just inherrite the fiat side, i may be wrong but thts how i understand it, shame lapo has a lovely miss'

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark77 said:
That coke sniffer, trans f*c*er SOB just crossed the line and went to work for the ennemy. :rolleyes:

- Zlatan, Vieira to Inter
- No TAR

I guess they found some phone calls on him too. :disagree:

Sell the damn team and give to REAL Juventini!!!

EDIT: now he says he won't work for Inter, it's another project. :disagree:

http://www.ansa.it/main/notizie/awnplus/calcio/news/2006-09-22_1228208.html
thats it, wen i ever see lapo im gona f*cking rip him apart, sleeping with the enemy goes in my books as bastardi, and bastardi's must learn the BD ways of punishment and pain :pumpkin:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i hope lapo plants a f*cking bomb at the venue of the barbaric gathering, then ill pop up from the bushes sumwhere with my motherf*cking uzi and gun down any surviving bitches, then once ive used up my uzi's, out comes the motherf*cking m4 gun down moratti who will be in his room butt f*cking rossi in a gangbang tht will also include wancini.

then out comes the gattling gun and gun down those bitches guarding our trophy, rob it, gun down figo on my way out, throw a grenade into ibrahimobitches room, then a final bullet to the head for vieira, and my escape helicopter awaits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)