Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Jun 15, 2004
I mean dance normally. In my experience:

Americans just come out and ask you something
Spanish dance like women
Italians dance ok but alittle too european :D
Every frenchman just makes random movements but each unique from every other frenchman
Brits either: 1) Realise they cant dance and so just keep it low key, 2)Get totally loaded and then everybody can dance :D

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #62
    Gotta love the brits

out on the piss/pull/both tonight then anyone :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    You should see Finnish people dancing... If you're as pissed as dancers, you'll see that everybody dances sooooooooo well...

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #65
    Read the first post in this thread, should explain it all :)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    Oow what a pity :(

Come on tom, it's great to have such threads! I understand your meaning, but it's great that some people understand Dutch or want to understand it ;) So pleeeeeeeeease :D

Aug 1, 2003
    I'm learning mandarin, it's bloody hard to pronounce, the writing is not comprehendable and when I try to pronounce the words I tend to overproduce saliva.

But it's such, such a beautiful language.

Anyone has tried to learn mandarin?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Anyone has tried to learn mandarin?
    Couldn´t feel weirder saying this, but yes; I have. :) Paul also did. We talked about it briefly in some thread.

And yes, it´s freaking insano hard.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Couldn´t feel weirder saying this, but yes; I have. :) Paul also did. We talked about it briefly in some thread.

And yes, it´s freaking insano hard.
    Ok what's mandarin? :p I've heard about it but mmm forgot what it is :p
    And where do they speak it?

Am I stupid now? :) Or are there ppl who don't know what Dutch is? :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by €lke ] ++
    Ok what's mandarin? :p I've heard about it but mmm forgot what it is :p
    And where do they speak it?

Am I stupid now? :) Or are there ppl who don't know what Dutch is? :)
    I don't think there's many people that doesn't know what Dutch is, but could be outside of Europe though.

Mandarin is one of the two languages spoken in China. The other is Cantonese. :)

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

I don't think there's many people that doesn't know what Dutch is, but could be outside of Europe though.

Mandarin is one of the two languages spoken in China. The other is Cantonese. :)
    Owww yes, now I know :) Thank you for telling me :)

So, isn't it difficult to study?

Aug 1, 2003
    There are actually many languages - or dialects for Chinese people, including Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese.. Malaysian Chinese are more influenced by Cantonese, but even so I learned Mandarin because it's more global.

Torkel I'm surprised :shocked: Are you good at it now?

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
    There are actually many languages - or dialects for Chinese people, including Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese.. Malaysian Chinese are more influenced by Cantonese, but even so I learned Mandarin because it's more global.

Do you need special fonts for it?
    And is it difficult?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002

Hokkien? What´s that? And I´m pretty sure that there are only two real languages, but yes there´s a lot of dialects.

I´m not good at all, been a while since I´ve tried to learn anything now. Know how to count and a few simple words.

And €lke; what do you mean special fonts? For the different dialects or for Mandarin itself?

Aug 1, 2003
    yeah you do need special fonts for it I think. The writing's different, and each stroke has a meaning. I just learned how to write "sit" its a combination of the "ren" symbol which means human, and "earth" symbol which means.. earth. So when you put two humans on top of earth it becomes sitting. :wth:

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
    yeah you do need special fonts for it I think. The writing's different, and each stroke has a meaning. I just learned how to write "sit" its a combination of the "ren" symbol which means human, and "earth" symbol which means.. earth. So when you put two humans on top of earth it becomes sitting. :wth:
    i don't understand anything of this :p

Aug 1, 2003
    Lol. Truth be told I don't understand it either :D
    But anyways, I'm quite surprised you don't know what mandarin is (no offense), it's just that I thought it's a very global language considering the population of Chinese people?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)