Language Threads (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Fabiana leaves for Cancun for a week, and she comes back and finds all hell broke loose. :undecide:
Completely true

It was amazing, its like the best place Ive ever been to. The clubs cannot be compared with the ones we have here! I had an awesome time and met lots of new people, besides like another 4 schools were staying with us on the same hotel (I already knew lots of them from Caracas)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #45
    I've heard the clubbing scene in Cancun is amongst the biggest in the world, this from a mate of mine who's been to just about every greek island, ibiza, ayia napa etc

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    They certainly have the best clubs in Latin America. I want to go to Ibiza to see how it is, but I think Cancun is the best city for clubbing, etc. in this part of the World. There is a new club called The City thats HUGE! it opened in january this year and theyve already had people like 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, DJ Sasha, etc. perform there

The only problem I had with the clubs is that the music is too Americanized, if you know what I mean. The best clubs had all this American mainstream music that isnt as good as dance music, but still it was awesome

River

Jun 15, 2004
    Ibiza was my fav. Although I do think these places are much overrated :)

Good for getting drunk all the time, dancing to crap music and having tons of guys try it on with you so they can add one to the totals charts they all seem to be having. Points for certain things :rolleyes: :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    They certainly have the best clubs in Latin America. I want to go to Ibiza to see how it is, but I think Cancun is the best city for clubbing, etc. in this part of the World. There is a new club called The City thats HUGE! it opened in january this year and theyve already had people like 50 Cent, Black Eyed Peas, DJ Sasha, etc. perform there

The only problem I had with the clubs is that the music is too Americanized, if you know what I mean. The best clubs had all this American mainstream music that isnt as good as dance music, but still it was awesome
    Wow sounds like a rather boring place Fabi. :D

So was it the same old during-the-day beach time and during-the-night party time? Did you go to a different club everynight?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Good for getting drunk all the time, dancing to crap music and having tons of guys try it on with you so they can add one to the totals charts they all seem to be having. Points for certain things :rolleyes: :D
    Lol that is true

Also men didnt seem to have morals there (well women didnt either). I got my butt grabbed so many damn times by unknown people, I was completely annoyed by it so I hit lots of people

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Wow sounds like a rather boring place Fabi. :D

So was it the same old during-the-day beach time and during-the-night party time? Did you go to a different club everynight?
    Yeah, all day long we were at the beach and then in the night we drank and then went to clubs. I went to different clubs everynight except for one that was called Coco Bongo that I went to twice

Also American men are so desesperate! not desesperate in a bad way, but they want to do things so fast

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Yeah, all day long we were at the beach and then in the night we drank and then went to clubs. I went to different clubs everynight except for one that was called Coco Bongo that I went to twice
    Yep, thats the classic way to do it. Which was the coolest club you went to?

Also American men are so desesperate! not desesperate in a bad way, but they want to do things so fast
    :LOL:

No comment. :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
    ... and having tons of guys try it on with you so they can add one to the totals charts they all seem to be having. Points for certain things :rolleyes: :D
    :redface:

fabiana, its a shame that, about the American mainstream music, a lot of the clubs where I just got back from in Crete had a similar problem, it was all boring r&b/rap and little to no dance music. Luckily we befriended the barman at our resort and he took us out on the town somewhere else, where there were virtually no Brits and hundreds of dutchies...who are into dance music so thats all we heard all night :cool:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

:redface:

fabiana, its a shame that, about the American mainstream music, a lot of the clubs where I just got back from in Crete had a similar problem, it was all boring r&b/rap and little to no dance music. Luckily we befriended the barman at our resort and he took us out on the town somewhere else, where there were virtually no Brits and hundreds of dutchies...who are into dance music so thats all we heard all night :cool:
    Thats pretty cool! I only went to like two clubs that had dance music all night long and it was quite funny to see all those American people dance that kind of music. The last night, though, we went to a club were dj Anthony Pappa was playing and it was the SHIT! seriously, I hadnt heard that much progressive music before that and I loved it. It was the best night

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Eddie Murphy told me that white people can't dance :D
    maybe it was just black british people then :D

Seriously though, this is generalising at its best. But ever seen a French guy, Spanish guy or American dance (all students)? :D

OP
    Tom

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #59
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    damn, that someone surely was drunk then... :lazy:
    Actually its true ;)

I, for example. am a dancing queen :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)