Lamps to Juve?

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Another thing

Roma is having some problems renewing Aquilani`s contract.He already said he wouldn`t mind Inter so he could leave this summer.

Another great player that I prefer over fat Frank.
I too would take Hamsik or Aquilani over Lamps but we have to be realistic. Lamps could come the same way Vieira came here. Hamsik would cost over 15 million and aquilani would cost over 20. If we can get Lamps for a knock down price I think we should do it. His wages are high but if he agrees to parity with the clubs current top earners I don't see why he should not come.

Also I really doubt Aquilani is going to leave Roma ... and if he does ... it defn wont be for us sadly :(
(he was brilliant tonight )

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
I watched the Madrid game so I did not get to see him play but yeah he would be a good player for us. I find it funny when all the EPL fans call him fat and say his goals are flukes. It is like when ppl say Trez is fluke.

He always plays an important role whether it is his assists or goals he gets it done although in not as a flashy way as many other players but his effectiveness can not be questioned.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I watched the Madrid game so I did not get to see him play but yeah he would be a good player for us. I find it funny when all the EPL fans call him fat and say his goals are flukes. It is like when ppl say Trez is fluke.

He always plays an important role whether it is his assists or goals he gets it done although in not as a flashy way as many other players but his effectiveness can not be questioned.
:oops: i was talking bout aquilani, any way bout lamps i really cant see the guy leaving chelsea.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Report: Lampard Out, Diego In

A report in The Sun has claimed that Chelsea are plotting a massive €35m (£25m) raid for Werder Bremen superstar Diego while pushing Frank Lampard toward the exit.

Brazilian international Diego, who scored for the Selecao in the 1-1 draw against England at Wembley, is being watched by top clubs across Europe.

Chelsea scouts were apparently in the crowd at Ibrox to watch the playmaker in action in Werder's 2-0 defeat to Rangers in the UEFA Cup.

Big Money On Offer

Diego only put pen to paper on a new contract, running until 2011, earlier this season. With repeated Champions League participation meaning club revenue is higher than ever before, Werder are under no financial pressure to sell their star, last year's Bundesliga player of the season, but a significant cash offer may change their minds.

They bought Diego for just €4m (£2.5m) from FC Porto in 2006 but could earn up to ten times that by selling him on. The Sun are claiming that Chelsea are the most likely to stump up the cash for the attacking midfielder, not least after Roman Abramovich apparently ordered a Stamford Bridge clearout, but one insider fears this means the end of Frank Lampard at Chelsea.

Lampard Out?

"Frank’s one of our most loyal players yet, unbelievably, there is still no sign of a new contract, even though we all know he can go on a Bosman soon as he has one year left on his present deal," the unnamed source told the newspaper.

"Now there’s a real fear the club are ready to lose him and bring in a Brazilian who has no experience of the English game. There is a lot of talk going on around the club about Diego," he continued. "There is loads of interest across Europe but Chelsea are the most likely to come up with the money.”

No More Losses

If Chelsea do spend big on the Brazilian international they will need to recoup the money from player sales in order to honour chief executive Peter Kenyon's commitment to reducing the club's outlay and make Chelsea profitable again. Italian giants Juventus, another side thought to have been chasing Diego, have also been linked with Lampard.

goal.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Report: Lampard Out, Diego In

"Frank’s one of our most loyal players yet, unbelievably, there is still no sign of a new contract, even though we all know he can go on a Bosman soon as he has one year left on his present deal," the unnamed source told the newspaper.

goal.com
Secco kind of deals...i think that secco like to sign players for free, just so that people would say what a smart ass that secco is....even if the club had to pay stupid salaries to those players........

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If for whatever reason we are not planning on signing a creative midfielder, then it is absolutely essential that we get Lampard. We see how with out good service our forwards struggle to score goals. This where Lampard would be fantastic. A midfielder who scores a lot of goals.

imagine this: Camo--Sissoko-- Lampard--Nedved

that's a midfield with a very high work rate.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it doesn't matter how well Zanetti has done. Lampard offers different strenghts than Zanetti. But Even as different players Lampard is a much better player than Zanetti. Hell, you could argue that he is better than all our midfielders bar Camo maybe. Wages aside, I think people are underestimating how useful a player like Lampard could be to our midfield and style of play. Lampard would fit in like a glove.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If for whatever reason we are not planning on signing a creative midfielder, then it is absolutely essential that we get Lampard. We see how with out good service our forwards struggle to score goals. This where Lampard would be fantastic. A midfielder who scores a lot of goals.

imagine this: Camo--Sissoko-- Lampard--Nedved

that's a midfield with a very high work rate.
Lampard doesnt do too well as a dm in a straight 4-4-2 though..

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Diego To Elbow Lampard Out Of Chelsea?

A report in The Sun has claimed that Chelsea are plotting a massive €35m (£25m) Brazilian international Diego, who scored for the Selecao in the 1-1 draw against England at Wembley, is being watched by top clubs across Europe.

Chelsea scouts were apparently in the crowd at Ibrox to watch the playmaker in action in Werder's 2-0 defeat to Rangers in the UEFA Cup.

Big Money On Offer

Diego only put pen to paper on a new contract, running until 2011, earlier this season. With repeated Champions League participation meaning club revenue is higher than ever before, Werder are under no financial pressure to sell their star, last year's Bundesliga player of the season, but a significant cash offer may change their minds.

They bought Diego for just €4m (£2.5m) from FC Porto in 2006 but could earn up to ten times that by selling him on. The Sun are claiming that Chelsea are the most likely to stump up the cash for the attacking midfielder, not least after Roman Abramovich apparently ordered a Stamford Bridge clearout, but one insider fears this means the end of Frank Lampard at Chelsea.

Lampard Out?

"Now there’s a real fear the club are ready to lose him and bring in a Brazilian who has no experience of the English game. There is a lot of talk going on around the club about Diego," he continued. "There is loads of interest across Europe but Chelsea are the most likely to come up with the money.”

No More Losses

If Chelsea do spend big on the Brazilian international they will need to recoup the money from player sales in order to honour chief executive Peter Kenyon's commitment to reducing the club's outlay and make Chelsea profitable again. Italian giants Juventus, another side thought to have been chasing Diego, have also been linked with Lampard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now come on..how can Chelsea want a player on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)