• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
how could not want player like lampard
surely there is better etc. vdv diego, and others but lampard would be a good improvement on our current midfield would it not, camo , sissoko lampard and nedved, looks pretty nice to me

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lampard Poised To Sign New Chelsea Deal

Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard is set to sign a new three year deal at Stamford Bridge and dispel the speculation that he is to leave in the summer.

Lampard had been widely tipped for a move away from Chelsea in the summer, but following the death of his mother recently, Lampard is reported to have confided to family members that he will remain at the club beyond this season.

The England midfielder’s future looked to be away from the London club after negotiations over a new deal broke down. He was being tipped to join up with Jose Mourinho at either Barcelona or Inter Milan next season.

Last year Lampard stated that he wanted to wait until the end of the season before deciding his future, but it now looks likely that he will extend his contract with the Blues that runs until June 2009.

After reaching the Champions League final and challenging Manchester United for the Premiership title, other Chelsea stars look set to remain at the club.

Didier Drogba is another player, who has been widely tipped with a move to Italy or Spain, but he too has reportedly stated his desire to sign a contract extension at Stamford Bridge.

Midfielder Michael Ballack has also insisted he will not be leaving. saying: “I'm happy here. I will be here next season.”

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)