La Liga (8 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Good grief, Real was beaten to death in a 4-0 home defeat to Mallorca :D
Real lost 4-0 ?? :cheesy:

I think this paves the way for Depor to win it again .. A. Madrid are also out after drawing 0-0 with Recreativo ..

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #275
    ++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WTG Mallorca!
    :irritate::boxing: Hey thats not funny

Anyways Mallorca seem to be a bogey team to Real Madrid

Raul seems to be going thru a very tough time of late as he was crap against Athletico and some of the chances he has been missing have defied belief. Hope its not the Ronaldo syndrome affecting him

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    :irritate::boxing: Hey thats not funny

Anyways Mallorca seem to be a bogey team to Real Madrid

Raul seems to be going thru a very tough time of late as he was crap against Athletico and some of the chances he has been missing have defied belief. Hope its not the Ronaldo syndrome affecting him
    I hate Real Madrid and Mallorca is my favorite spanish team, so i think it's both funny and pleasure.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    According to Radio Marca, Radomir Antic has agreed to become the new coach of Barcelona.

The 53-year-old former Atletico and Real Madrid boss is set to take over until the end of the season.

The club have chosen not to comment on the story, and the board would first have to approve the move.

The Yugoslav's last job was as coach at Real Oviedo who he quit in July 2001 after the club were relegated.

soccerage.com

Better than Rexach IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)