La Liga (2 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
Barca are in big trouble right now. They aren't going to qualify for the CL unless they win it, and if they don't they will have even less money next year. Unfortunately I think that Rexach and Gaspart will sell off the bigger players like Rochemback, Anderssen, Overmars, Reizinger, Kluivert, Mendieta, and De Boer. Barca is in trouble long-term then...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Unfortunately I think that Rexach and Gaspart will sell off the bigger players like Rochemback, Anderssen, Overmars, Reizinger, Kluivert, Mendieta, and De Boer. Barca is in trouble long-term then...
many of those players aren't needed at Barca

Jul 28, 2002
do u think theyl sell riquelme now? i dont thinnk they will, cos was in not rexach who wanted him in the first place? well we can at least maybe get one of their other quality players like rochemback maybe even puyol :greedy:. But seriously they must be lookin to sell and bring in nu players......potential mercato here

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Unfortunately I think that Rexach and Gaspart will sell off the bigger players like Rochemback, Anderssen, Overmars, Reizinger, Kluivert, Mendieta, and De Boer. Barca is in trouble long-term then...
Barca have a very large squad .. and it should be trimmed. Look at their midfield players alone:

Xavi - Luis Enrique - Cocu - Gerard - Rochemback - Riquelme - Giovannie - Mendeita - Motta - Victor - Iniesta - Sanchez ...

Jul 28, 2002
well come on...they aint exactly Valencia, Juve, Inter etc...to lose 4 nil.

Neway imo they havent been playin well this season (Mallorca)

Ill take crappy back and replace with.....lowly Mallorca then:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I will accept lowly :D

They're not glamorous but they've done quite well the past few years, finished in the top4 a few times, then of course the Cup Winner's Cup final under Cuper.

You could say they exceed people's expectations every season, sell a lot of their players and manage to hang on. Dani, Roa, Lauren, Diego Tristan, J. Stankovic are all key players who left the club over the years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)