La Liga (6 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
very poorly taken..then again it was never a penalty in the first place

valencia dominated this match, but depor goalie juanmi was equal to everything vale could throw at them. At the other end it was poor goalkeeping from palop that let makaay score

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Results:

December 21

Atletico Madrid 1 - 2 Racing Santander

Athletic Bilbao 2 - 0 Deportivo Alaves

Malaga 2 - 3 Real Madrid

Celta de Vigo 3 - 1 Villarreal

Rayo Vallecano 0 - 1 Sevilla

Mallorca 0 - 4 Barcelona

December 22

Espanyol 1 - 0 Valladolid

Real Betis 2 - 1 Osasuna

Recreativo Huelva 1 - 3 Real Sociedad

Valencia 0 - 1 Deportivo La Coruna

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
very poorly taken..then again it was never a penalty in the first place

valencia dominated this match, but depor goalie juanmi was equal to everything vale could throw at them. At the other end it was poor goalkeeping from palop that let makaay score
i knew this aimar guy was all hype and no real gr8 player..whatta shitty player, lousy and arrogant

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++

i knew this aimar guy was all hype and no real gr8 player..whatta shitty player, lousy and arrogant
he just missed a penalty... it can happen!

although he's not a great penatly taker, that's true. but he is a great player!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
Excuse me? Because a great player misses a penalty he's nothing but a hype?!? :mad: So what's Baggio (especially after missing that decisive '94 WC PK) - football's greatest garbage? :rolleyes: You better find another footballer source cause yours aint right!

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #152
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Excuse me? Because a great player misses a penalty he's nothing but a hype?!? :mad: So what's Baggio (especially after missing that decisive '94 WC PK) - football's greatest garbage? :rolleyes: You better find another footballer source cause yours aint right!
    I think he was just kidding;)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Real Madrid midfielder Steve McManaman received an unwelcome surprise when he returned to the Spanish capital from his Christmas vacation in England on Sunday as thieves burglarized his estate and made off with a "priceless" jersey collection.

"This has come as a terrible shock," moaned the former Liverpool star. "I have swapped jerseys with many great players over the years and they have tremendous sentimental value to me. I consider them priceless."

Spanish police have refused to comment on whether they have any leads.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Zizo and Figo stole them :eek:

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    Aimar turned villian in this match, thanks to his two unnecessary yellow cards and thus an automatic red, Valencia had to do without him and consequently lost the match 4-1 (It was a 1-1 draw when Aimar was sent-off). Anyway, Ronaldo scored a goal after missing many chances while Zidane had a superb match !! Capello was watching from the stands.

dpforever

Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    what's capello doing there?thinking about a change of jobs?:D
    :D

No, I think Capello was there to keep an eye on Valencia, Roma's next opponents in the Champions League ;)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    Capello was there to talk about Morientes.

I watched the Real - Vale game ... too much to handle for a total-non-Real-fan not to mention the first footy game in 2003 :sigh: :D Where was Aimar :mad: :down:

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    I didn't see the match but as a Madridista, I'm very excited when Real won, but the sad thing is Pablo Aimar got a red card :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)