La Liga (2 Viewers)

OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    Roman is on for Saviola with 10 minutes to go as Deportivo scores a second goal thru Tristan

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    2-2 as barca's achilles heel their leak defence has conceded a cheap goal again

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #28
    Barcelona 2 Althetico madrid 2
    Racing Santander0 Valladollid 1
    real soceidad4 athletico Bilabao 2
    Mallorca0 valencia 2
    Villareal 2 osasuna 2

latest scores
    sevilla 0 celta 1
    depor 2 Betis 4

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    who watched the betis game. i dont believe how roma sold asuncao. he is amazing. scored a beautiful goal from way out and hit the woodwork like 3 times. also joaquin played great, he is probably one of the best RM in the world right now. 2 bad real madrid signed him 4 the next season as figos replacement.
    btw in the barca game, what do u think of torres, look at his body, hes huge and hes only 17 or 18. he's gonna be great.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    Saviola rocks...I've seen him in action many times during the CL last year and I would have bought him if I were Moggi!

Kluivert is having a nightmare again? That doesn't suprise me at all....

Good to hear Roy Makaay scored! :cool:
    told yall we shoulda got makaay! was he good?

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    Real Madrid sucks so far... 30 minutes gone 0-0 vs Espanyol and they're not anywhere near Barca's performance last night.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    real madrid played bad and won 2-0, i would sure like 2 see them when the actually play good and with ronaldo on the team.

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #36
    BARCA STUNNED BY NOVELDA
    LOUIS VAN GAAL had no answers following Barcelona`s embarrassing Copa del Rey defeat at the hands of third division Novelda.

The Dutch tactician was dismissive of the chances of Novelda in the run up to the game, but was made to eat his words as local hero Madrigal fired a hat-trick to send Barca tumbling out of the competition.

Geovanni put Barca ahead, but two goals after the break gave Novelda the lead.

Juan Roman Riquelme drew Barca level from the penalty spot, but Madrigal scored ten minutes from time to stun the Catalans.

Barca had goals disallowed, the last from Xavi in the fifth-minute of extra-time.

Van Gaal refused to blame the disallowed goals, with the Dutchman merely saying: "They were the better team on the field.

"They looked like a Primera Liga team."

The defeat brings back memories of last year`s loss to Figueras.

A bad night for Barcelona`s teams was completed when Espanyol fell to defeat at the hands of Alicante.

Sky Sports

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    Luis Enrique, God! This man is amazing!:thumb:

As a Madrid fan, I feel dissapointed that Ronnie play in Madrid, I dunno....I just don't like him :down: What about Moro and Guti then.....:undecide:

Anyway, Go Real!:star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)