La Liga 2022-23 (4 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I had posted it but deleted my post because its apparent they've been hacked as puyol replied we should tell our story, Rabiot said the same thing with allegri responding lol
Nah man Rabiot and Allegri was fake (photoshopped) , but Casillias one was for real , but he deleted the tweet and now claiming he was being sarcastic lol , this doesn’t make sense at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nah man Rabiot and Allegri was fake (photoshopped) , but Casillias one was for real , but he deleted the tweet and now claiming he was being sarcastic lol , this doesn’t make sense at all

not sure whats sarcastic about coming out but seriously these millionaires should spend their Sundays to better use lol

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

Now he says it was hacked

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
And seeing how they defend, how aggressive they are outside the box. Juventus defends the goal. RM defends the penalty area. When you come close you feel their wrath. When they press high they press as a team. I can't see how anyone (in CL) will muster anything against them if they play on their level. Such an impressive club the last decade.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
It's comforting watching Barca and see how clueless they look too. What seperates us from them is their individual quality being superior (except from defense perhaps).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And seeing how they defend, how aggressive they are outside the box. Juventus defends the goal. RM defends the penalty area. When you come close you feel their wrath. When they press high they press as a team. I can't see how anyone (in CL) will muster anything against them if they play on their level. Such an impressive club the last decade.
Can't wait for Perez to retire already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)