La Liga 2022-23 (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Funny thing is Juve nor any one during calciopoli was ever charged for corruption, and yet here's barca caught red handed :lol: couldn't have happened to a nicer club
You are very naive. Why this? Why now?

Watch UEFA dig up some shit on Real Madrid next. I's no coincidence the two clubs in the spotlight are Juventus and Barca, owing to their association with the SuperLeague initiative. The whole City debacle is just a diversion.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

Watch UEFA dig up some shit on Real Madrid next. I's no coincidence the two clubs in the spotlight are Juventus and Barca, owing to their association with the SuperLeague initiative. The whole City debacle is just a diversion.
I think Madrid is safe. They are too important for UCL. And unlike Juve and Barca which are declining and have financial problems, Madrid is still strong and has much more fans globally. Banning them means UEFA also losing so much money.
The best UEFA can do is using referee to fuck them on the pitch, they already tried but Madrid still rules

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Or it could be that both clubs have been horribly mismanaged by clowns and have done shady shit trying to make up or hide the innumerable bad decisions. That wasn’t a secret that suddenly came to light, it’s the severe extent of incompetence that was new but both Juve and Barca gave the enemy the opportunity.

No one is surprised City did shady things to inflate their sponsorships either. We all knew something like this must have been happening. The surprise is that they’re being formally investigated for it because we assumed they’d be in cahoots with the powers that be.

Ofc there is politics and corruption involved in football we just saw a world cup in Qatar, but you’re reaching a bit if you think the investigation in Barca and City is really about Juve

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The french NT is better with Giroud instead of Benzema, even though the latter is the better player individually.

And Pogba, well, he's finished.
I don't think that's true, maybe if you wanna defer the whole attack to Mbappe, but even then Benzema knows how to play that role from his times with Ronaldo. Giroud is a good CF as well, but Benzema adds another dimension to the team. Either way, wouldn't hurt to have both, since they didn't have a CF on the bench

As for Pogba, they started the final with Rabiot and Tchouameni. Neither could playmake in the final 3rd or spread the ball from deep the way Pogba can. No one on their bench like that either. And with Labile they don't have to play 4 attackers at the same time.

No way to prove it tho but they barely lost and adding 2 WC players wouldn't make them worse atleast

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Looks like Ceferin is doing very well. JJ in the courts, Barfa soon to join in. Both clubs suffering financially. They couldn't find anything on Real, so at least they managed to build adversity between them and Barfa, not so perfect partners for SL anymore i guess.

Apr 12, 2004
FC Barcelona to play outside of Europe if they get kicked out of La Liga and UEFA competitions?
What a mess
By R.I.P. London Teams@2012nonexistent May 2, 2023, 10:30pm CEST
1 Comment / 1 New
Share this story
1252453369.0.jpg
Photo by Str/Xinhua via Getty Images

FC Barcelona are currently in a legal battle with UEFA over the “Negreira Case” where the Catalans allegedly paid Jose Mara Enriquez Negreira, the ex-Vice President of the Spanish football refereeing committee. Negreira held his position from 1994 to 2018 and allegedly put together reports on referees and was paid 7.3 million euros by Barcelona between 2001 and 2018. With that in mind, Barcelona are already on the lookout for alternatives if UEFA’s sanction does go into effect. They are looking to play in Asia as a guest club (as per Marca):
According to Tv3 show ‘Onze’, Barcelona have carried out a study to find out whether they could participate in a competition outside Europe in case the UEFA sanction is finally confirmed.
One option, according to the Catalan TV show, would be to play friendlies and another would be to try to feature in a competition as a guest club, something that could bring Barcelona good profit. The club could consider participating in an Asian league.
(Sport also reports the same thing)​
1242017355.jpg
An Argentine did this pose back in 2018 Photo by MARCO BELLO/AFP via Getty Images
Barca are also not safe from the higher-ups of La Liga as they could get kicked out of the league as well. Hence, the club are also considering playing in a different league in Europe if they get expelled from La Liga as well. Barcelona president Joan Laporta recently met with UEFA President Aleksandr Ceferin, with a seemingly positive outcome.
The apparent motive for this is to raise money to re-sign club legend Lionel Messi whose contract talks are in limbo, with neither Paris Saint-Germain nor Barcelona able to offer a suitable deal thus far (Football Transfers). They still need to sort out the deals for Gavi, Araujo, Marcos Alonso, and Sergi Roberto, in addition to agreeing terms with Athletic Bilbao for defender Inigo Martinez.
I’m pretty sure Robert Lewandowski does not want to play in the Faroe Islands league every week so maybe Bayern Munich can do a Barcelona and bring back a memorable player as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)