La Liga 2021-22 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I wonder if we tried to play like that, failed miserably because our team can't sustain that type of football, would Allegri be blamed for moving away from what he was always best at or some similar nonsense?
Our team gets butchered by playing in energy conserving mode, they would die under gegenpress.

Mar 9, 2006
oh yeah, i have something similar, but you still kept shitting on the coach of this team.

1.jpg

your double standards are ridiculous :rofl:
Its you who are using double standards. Xavi was appointed in november in the broken squad that he had to fix, they've bought him 5 players in january to change things around and he did it, they will easily finish in top4 and will start to prepare for the next season. Here we have Allegri that has the most expensive squad in the league, the biggest salary in the league that can't do shit with this squad - 0 wins against top 4 teams, disaster class in the UCL, zero collective progress, zero individual progress, 10th place by the scored goals, 10th place by XG, absolute disaster. "Genius" Allegri with years and years of experience of coaching is not doing any better than Xavi who took a mid table team and they are now currently second in the league. :rofl:

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Its you who are using double standards.
just an other proof that you're in write only mode and love to make shit up. i actually rate the job xavi is doing. and you're lying again like a true little putin/cassano lovechild.

context buddy, look at their position when he took over. my brother is a barca fan since ~2000, i have to watch countless matches when he visits. the change is undeniable compared to koeman, it's not even close.

koeman and interim manager:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/laliga/formtabelle/wettbewerb/ES1?saison_id=2021&min=1&max=13

xavi:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/laliga/formtabelle/wettbewerb/ES1?saison_id=2021&min=14&max=26
it has to be said xavi is doing a pretty good job at barca. young, fast, aggressive team, already using spaces much better than they did with koeman. frenkie also looks like a different player. i wonder whether there would be anyone not wanting him here after today's game.

you on the other hand, like a true schizophrenic, debating with yourself: if barca drops form, give the coach time and appreciate the job he's done, if juve is in good form, the coach is shit. what a spectacle to watch, may you continue forever :lol3:

Mar 9, 2006
just an other proof that you're in write only mode and love to make shit up. i actually rate the job xavi is doing. and you're lying again like a true little putin/cassano lovechild.

you on the other hand, like a true schizophrenic, debating with yourself: if barca drops form, give the coach time and appreciate the job he's done, if juve is in good form, the coach is shit. what a spectacle to watch, may you continue forever :lol3:
Just another lie. Xavi was hired in November by broken midtable squad to turn things around and so far he has managed to succeed there, their goal was top4 finish. Allegri was hired before the season starts, he was given biggest salary in the league, the most expensive squad in the league to fight for scudetto, coppa, supercoppa and quarter-finals of the UCL and all that he was able to do reach is 4th place finish and coppa's final. But somehow you are trying to compare both managers that were hired in completely different circumstances :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)