La Liga 2021-22 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"We didn't have to sell Cancelo because of De Ligt's transfer" "well, you are right but you should have added amortization and wages"
slow again and dumb again

does your father pay your hookers, or you already managed to pay one on your own? not judging, you're only 33, you still have some time to live life on your own.

Mar 9, 2006
slow again and dumb again

does your father pay your hookers, or you already managed to pay one on your own? not judging, you're only 33, you still have some time to live life on your own.
"You don't understand plusvalenza" "well you are right its capital gains but wages, but amortization, but ronaldo's transfer" but but but my hungarian butt is hurt already

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"You don't understand plusvalenza"
yeah, you don't

"rabiot is our best player"
"kean was doing good before vlahovic arrived"
"how wages and plusvalenza are related"
"answer me how wages and plusvalenza are related"
"how old are you jck"

jesus :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

rus, where the fuck are you? no reply for 2 minutes? i'm worried.

Mar 9, 2006
yeah, you don't

"rabiot is our best player"
"kean was doing good before vlahovic arrived"
"answer me how wages and plusvalenza are related"
"how old are you jck"

jesus :rofl:
Yes, since february
Yes, Kean was doing fine for a back up forward
Yes, capital gain is the profit made on the sale of an asset. In footballing terms this is equal to the transfer fee of a player. Then we can go deeper to look after additional economic subtleties.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...In footballing terms this is equal to the transfer fee of a player....
:rofl: where did you find this? 100% inaccurate.

it's not. i'm fine with some banter, but this is factually wrong. it's the difference between the transfer fee and the book value. and don't go deeper, you already shown that you know shit about finances, we've heard enough. stick to heatmaps, thx

Mar 9, 2006
:rofl: where did you find this? 100% inaccurate.

it's not. i'm fine with some banter, but this is factually wrong. it's the difference between the transfer fee and the book value. and don't go deeper, you already shown that you know shit about finances, we've heard enough. stick to heatmaps, thx
Sure, everyone is dummy in economics but you.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sure, everyone is dummy in economics but you.
an other shit you just made up. i didn't talk about others, there are some knowledgeable people here in finances like jukazem, italiacalcio10 or dru. (sorry if i forgot someone, i surely did.)

but you certainly are a well proven dummy when it comes to finances. just stick to heatmaps, shitposting about allegri 1000x daily and educating people on fbref vs understat bro

Mar 9, 2006
an other shit you just made up. i didn't talk about others, there are some knowledgeable people here in finances like jukazem, italiacalcio10 or dru. (sorry if i forgot someone, i surely did.)

but you certainly are a well proven dummy when it comes to finances. just stick to heatmaps, shitposting about allegri 1000x daily and educating people on fbref vs understat bro
Says the guy who denied that De Ligt's transfer has forced Juventus to swap Cancelo for Danilo :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you missed the memo, every thread is a rus thread now
He even denied that he was shitposting about Allegri in a dozen different threads when I called him on it the other day. Lives in a little delusional fantasy bubble. The world of RUS. Where mommy cooks your meals and wipes your ass, daddy pays for you to go see crackwhores, and you rage-post about Allegri 24/7

Mar 9, 2006
He even denied that he was shitposting about Allegri in a dozen different threads when I called him on it the other day. Lives in a little delusional fantasy bubble. The world of RUS. Where mommy cooks your meals and wipes your ass, daddy pays for you to go see crackwhores, and you rage-post about Allegri 24/7
you have around 2.2k posts in allegri's thread alone, also hundred of pages with posts about allegri overall in the search, it's only if you will use a key word "allegri" there, hard to imagine how many more posts about him you've made without using his surname, there are must be a THOUSANDS of posts of yours about him.

- - - Updated - - -

And he's right. Juve needed plusvalenza to balance books even if there weren't any incoming players.
Without De Ligt's transfer, Cancelo would have stayed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)