La Liga 2019/20 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ref help doesn't mean shit in a league tournament, but it can mean everything in a cup tournament.
You won't see me complaining about Liverpool or Milan's achievements, while I'm jealous of theirs as well.
When someone wins often there is always controversy.. This is what I meant
Milan and Liverpool won but both of them combined do not have as much as Real...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Barca in CDR against 3rd league side Ibiza tonight: 600 passes; 0 shots in target

Losing 1-0 in 65th minute. :lol:

Total football.

Yeah i'm probably jingxing it but it's still hilarious

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So I hear Real fans booed Marcelo to tears.
Jeez, they are just awful, why are footballers so desperate to join this ungrateful club is beyond me.

May 23, 2013
If Atletico sacks Simeone then I hope Atletico as a club collapse and are relegated.

How can you sack a man who took u from 10th in the league to a La Liga title, two europa leagues, two CL finals and a Copa del Rey.

And after selling his captain, his vice captain, both his full backs and the player who was meant to be the future of his midfield.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If Atletico sacks Simeone then I hope Atletico as a club collapse and are relegated.

How can you sack a man who took u from 10th in the league to a La Liga title, two europa leagues, two CL finals and a Copa del Rey.

And after selling his captain, his vice captain, both his full backs and the player who was meant to be the future of his midfield.
Maybe because he has taken this team as far as possible and it’s time for a new/fresh approach? It’s extremely rare in modern football for managers to last more than 4-5 years, what Simeone has done at Atletico has been tremendous, but there’s been zero progression in the style of play the club apparently wants implemented (less defensive, more expansive) and the football this season (and large parts of last season) has been terrible. He hasn’t figured out how best to use Joao Felix, and it’s shameful how few goals they’ve scored this season even for Atleti standards.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

yeah, they're doing so good that he should stay there forever

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Are there indications he will get sacked?

May 23, 2013
Are there indications he will get sacked?
Well there were allot of reports in the media about it a few months ago. But currently I've seen it on ESPN FC and from different fans...

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, they're doing so good that he should stay there forever
When you sell your captain (best CB also), both starting fullbacks, your top goal scorer and the future of your midfield in one summer, then yes he is doing so good.

No one can seriously say that this squad should be any higher than top 4 and ro16 in the CL
1580048292693.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)