La Liga 2019/20 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That might be true, wouldnt suprise me, but thought you were basing it on admiring Cruijjs football.
Why would anyone not admire it?

Normal people though, find Barca fans/players/coaches/directors deifying of certain figures and their insistence on them being more than a football club, disgustingly false and fake. Smug assholes.

They have quickly moved alongside Inter as probably the most revolting club in football. Hope they fail miserably for as long as possible.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Why is Setién so highly regarded? His record at Betis doesn’t seem special.
It was more down to his attractive posession style of play, some slick one touch passing and entertaining football. Betis were praised for how they played under him. What they fail to realize is he comes with a high risk and stubborness His 433 style kind of reminds me of Sarris Napoli where he played from back, high line, relied on a deep lying transitional mid and most of all wingers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Your problem has little do with Football, but the fact you work in social media. Exposed too much to a insignificantly miniature version of the world that's just cesspool of idiocy. And give it more importance then it's worth.
Social media isn't a miniature version of the world. Hasn't been for a while for good or bad.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I really think Farca is gonna suck again cuz they can deal with the fact that they started to struggle in Europe once they lost the ref special help every now and then.

Roma was the first time, I believe even Roma were surprise when they started to play footbal like big boys against Farca and the ref didn't call for foul every single time.

Of course I can understand their frustration when they saw how RM was using all the ref help they used to have

Now is time of L'pool... change blatant for chelsea gk and that was the true line

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why would anyone not admire it?

Normal people though, find Barca fans/players/coaches/directors deifying of certain figures and their insistence on them being more than a football club, disgustingly false and fake. Smug assholes.

They have quickly moved alongside Inter as probably the most revolting club in football. Hope they fail miserably for as long as possible.
I'm also not the biggest fan of Barka but their domestic alternative is Real - football's mafia.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barca are going to end the year with 0 titles
1. Real IMO are more impressive
2. replacing a coach mid-season usually isnt such a good thing

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also not the biggest fan of Barka but their domestic alternative is Real - football's mafia.
Both are corrupted but between these two I always had more respect towards Real - Mafia or not - You have to admire their achievements in Europe...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Barca are going to end the year with 0 titles
1. Real IMO are more impressive
2. replacing a coach mid-season usually isnt such a good thing

- - - Updated - - -

Both are corrupted but between these two I always had more respect towards Real - Mafia or not - You have to admire their achievements in Europe...
About third of which came thanks to very suspicious circumstances, and the other third thanks to buying their way into the title by paying ridiculous sums for stars groomed by the hard work of other clubs.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This is just jealousy..
If you ask fans across Italy they would say the same about Juventus winnings..
Facts are Real won more than 10 CL titles (cant remember how many exactly)
Ref help doesn't mean shit in a league tournament, but it can mean everything in a cup tournament.
You won't see me complaining about Liverpool or Milan's achievements, while I'm jealous of theirs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)