La Liga 2018/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

lol, but he has gotten good money with atletico and wants to win titles now. Last place to go for that in top clubs right now is Man U.

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman Greizmann is quite popular bro. 22 million followers on Insta and ranked 16 in ESPN's World Fame 100
http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/26113613/espn-world-fame-100-2019

I know, it doesnt dissprove my point, I dont mind the kid (he still looks like one), but he is kinda cringy poser.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Still more likable than Icunti tho, who hasn't won shit in his career and who some members are beating off to his picture in a Juve jersey before going to bed every night.
Just because he plays for a shit team that's not capable of winning doesn't mean he's a bad player. Not even Messi would help them but that doesn't mean Messi is shit.

Icardi is amazing at his job. Is he a moron? Most likely, yes. But he's a quality striker without a doubt.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Am I the only one that likes Griezmann? I find his eccentricities funny. I wouldn't like his documentary at our club, but everything else I prefer that to most of footballers nowadays that are increasingly bland
that's cus you're weird just like him

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just because he plays for a shit team that's not capable of winning doesn't mean he's a bad player. Not even Messi would help them but that doesn't mean Messi is shit.

Icardi is amazing at his job. Is he a moron? Most likely, yes. But he's a quality striker without a doubt.
Tbh Barça was even a bigger loser than Inter before the Messi era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)