La Liga 2018/19 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Having watched Reals pre-season games, their MVP each time was basically a kid who will be the suprise revelation of La Liga this season, Dani Ceballos.

He looked like a young Iniesta today Vs Milan. High IQ, incredibly quick movement and skill. The change of coach will do alot for him, Zizou ignored him while Lopetegui is a fan of all these kids he coached before.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yes, because preseason means a lot [/sarcasm]

I don’t even remember who the kid who scored two goals in one of our preseason games was and I heard he got loaned to another team.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah but it's not only preseason but skill level, this guy is a future top midfielder if he gets the chance. Which seems like he will. That got to play so much in preseason is indication of how much Lupetegui trusts him. While Zidane barely let him get subbed in even in garbage games.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah but it's not only preseason but skill level, this guy is a future top midfielder if he gets the chance. Which seems like he will. That got to play so much in preseason is indication of how much Lupetegui trusts him. While Zidane barely let him get subbed in even in garbage games.

Perhaps, you may very well be right and he’ll turn out to be the next big thing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)