La Liga 2018/19 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Atleti fans booed Griezmann every time he touched the ball in the final round of La Liga, they thought he'll sign for Barca and started calling him a traitor, the same guy that scored ton of goals for them and decided EL final just before that clash. He decided to reject Barca and stay. Therefore, he deserve some blowjobs from so called fans.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What if Grizi isn't gay and doesn't want to get blowjobs from dudes? I know it's probably hard to fathom for you, but this might be the case.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What if Grizi isn't gay and doesn't want to get blowjobs from dudes? I know it's probably hard to fathom for you, but this might be the case.
What if Gagi wasn't implying the blowjobs would be from men and possibly from female Atleti fans? I know it's probably not what you were picturing in your mind, but there are many blowjobs that occur without involving two men.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What if Gagi wasn't implying the blowjobs would be from men and possibly from female Atleti fans? I know it's probably hard to fathom for you, but there are many blowjobs that occur without involving two men.
I just find it hard to picture a blowjob without you being the one giving it.

I guess we'll have to ask Gagi for clarification here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What happens if one of these tax cheats with a suspended sentence commits the most minor criminal offense in Spain. Does he then have to do six years?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Rodrygo Goes... took me a while to realise that's the name... thought the Madrid announcement was Rodrygo goes (to Santos on loan)... like opposite of "se queda"

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What if Gagi wasn't implying the blowjobs would be from men and possibly from female Atleti fans? I know it's probably not what you were picturing in your mind, but there are many blowjobs that occur without involving two men.
Virgin and gay Seven 0 - 4 Jewish Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)