La Liga 2017/18 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Afghan_juventus

Cristiano Ronaldo with 17 goals-3 assists in his last 10 matches. 25 goals-4 assists in his last 20.

:delpiero:
The guy is a machine, does he not age or decline? He's 33 yet he's still levels above every other player in the world apart from Messi. Not only is his consistency unprecedented, but at 33 the fvcker just decides big games in an unbelievable way. One of the best to ever play the game without a doubt.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Nah, Portugal isnt going to seriously conpete for the WC, Euros was an immense achievement for them, WC is out of their reach imo
You never know tho, completely different competition to club comps. All they need is good defense really. I kinda wanna see an Argentina-Portugal final.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The guy is a machine, does he not age or decline? He's 33 yet he's still levels above every other player in the world apart from Messi. Not only is his consistency unprecedented, but at 33 the fvcker just decides big games in an unbelievable way. One of the best to ever play the game without a doubt.
I honestly believed this would be the season he'd start to really decline.

Maybe next year..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kinda reminds me of that fucker Lebron in that sense. He's still the best player in the NBA, even though he's 33 going on 34. The only difference is Ronaldo actually wins titles :baus: :D

May 23, 2013
Lol why are you all so surprised? He’s a super athlete not a surprise he’s at the same level as 2014. In the beginning of the season he was just missing chances. His positioning and everything else was the same level as the past three years.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah. I never get how anyone thinks Cristiano isn't an all-time great. His goal scoring, and assist numbers for that matter, are just off the charts. Most goals all-time and most assists all-time in CL.

His last 13 CL matches he has 22 goals. Scored in 12 of 13 matches. In 9 of those matches against Bayern, Atletico, Juventus, Spurs, PSG, he had 15 goals. He literally tore apart the best teams in the world in CL. Insanity.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Yeah. I never get how anyone thinks Cristiano isn't an all-time great. His goal scoring, and assist numbers for that matter, are just off the charts. Most goals all-time and most assists all-time in CL.

His last 13 CL matches he has 22 goals. Scored in 12 of 13 matches. In 9 of those matches against Bayern, Atletico, Juventus, Spurs, PSG, he had 15 goals. He literally tore apart the best teams in the world in CL. Insanity.
But can he do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke, PI? Can he, Fred?

Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)