La Liga 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
SA is tough competition these days. Lot of good teams there actually. Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Chile. Places like Paraguay and Bolivia are also not easy for away teams.
Agree. The competition has improved a lot compared to the days when they were inviting teams like Japan and Mexico to play in the Copa.
I find it quite surprising that Chile dint make it to the WC though(Not followed the qualification process)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I love Baggio. He's the reason I fell in love with football and started supporting Italy. I shed tears in 94 when he blazed that penalty over the bar.
lol I hope you meet Baggio one day, and on the day you meet him, i'll be standing right next to you and I want you to hear me tell him how shite he is :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Agree. The competition has improved a lot compared to the days when they were inviting teams like Japan and Mexico to play in the Copa.
I find it quite surprising that Chile dint make it to the WC though(Not followed the qualification process)
They didn't qualify because they got complacent. I followed them, they fucked around, didn't respect opposition, rested on their accomplishments. Didn't deserve to qualify.

- - - Updated - - -

gonna tell baggio tu es una merda suprema

- - - Updated - - -

tu es una hobo

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
South America has been the stronger continent for a while now. Sorry EuroFags but its true.
Nah Europe has been better imo although there have been some good emerging teams like Colombia and Chile in recent years. Also Brazil has been a bit disappointing by their standards which doesn't help as well.

May 23, 2013
Nah Europe has been better imo although there have been some good emerging teams like Colombia and Chile in recent years. Also Brazil has been a bit disappointing by their standards which doesn't help as well.
Columbia, Peru, Paraguay and ESPECIALLY Chile have made a huge jump compared to before. IMO from From after the world cup to their second Copa win Chile were the strongest national team on the planet.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Columbia, Peru, Paraguay and ESPECIALLY Chile have made a huge jump compared to before. IMO from From after the world cup to their second Copa win Chile were the strongest national team on the planet.
:agree:

A lot more competition in SA. Argentina was at the bottom of qualification list, almost didn't make it.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Successive home losses for Madrid for the 1st time since 2009.

32 points after 18 games, Benitez had 37 at the same stage when he was sacked

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This is why I hate Real. They win/get lucky when it matters. Milan are the same. I bet if we played another final with both of them they'd become unbeatable for that one night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)