La Liga 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
But it doesn't stop at his goal scoring, the things he does in game to facilitate his team are phenomenal.

Just check the first goal in this game for example. He sits back, knowing that he's being man marked by at least one midfielder, which opens up a gaping hole for Rakitic to dash through.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Probably as much
Of course not.

- - - Updated - - -

But it doesn't stop at his goal scoring, the things he does in game to facilitate his team are phenomenal.

Just check the first goal in this game for example. He sits back, knowing that he's being man marked by at least one midfielder, which opens up a gaping hole for Rakitic to dash through.
Hm. It seems like a growing number of Barca fans disagrees with you here. They think they’re better without Messi

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Of course not.

- - - Updated - - -

Hm. It seems like a growing number of Barca fans disagrees with you here. They think they’re better without Messi
Barcelona fans are for the most part band-wagon fans, I'd expect as much.

- - - Updated - - -

I barely watch Barcelona, so don’t know. But the games I’ve seen so far, he’s not main factor at all anymore.
It's the case right now especially after Neymar left, Dembele's injury, & Iniesta's aging they've had to rely on Messi to be their creator more than anything. Furthermore, he's almost always double marked in big games, so he has to drop back and act as a creative midfielder for the most part.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Real sucking so hard just makes me more sad about the final. :wallbang:
They've probably lost desire after winning so much. That's why our 6 scudetti gets more impressive the longer it continues, it's hard for a coach to replicate hunger.

Of course if they get through to the latter stages of the CL watch them come alive because that's all they have of note now and it's in the blood of the club, but La Liga has been a mess for them.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Messi has scored 14 goals in La Liga and has 6 assists and yeah he is not the main factor anymore :lol:
I wrote from the games I’ve watched, knobjockey. He did jack shit today too.

And I actuallly don't mean this, but I'm annoyed with how you can't say just a tiny bit "bad" about Messi or Ronaldo, without fanboys jumping your back immediately. But my view on Messi and Ronaldo is certainly prejudiced because how good they are (and have been). Messi used too rush off the guy who man marked him with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)