La Liga 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
At the start of the season Real Madrid seemed favourite for la Liga title and Barcelona to struggle but vice versa has happened
Well , they were extremely lucky/fortunate last year in la liga. They won a great deal matches in more or less the last 5 minutes (headers by Ramos, morata James etc) now they have sold those two , plus facing injury problems ( varane had to walk out today) . This year will be much harder for Zidane , no doubt

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Long season but Barca really has a huge lead now with 8p gap.

Alarming for Real is that they lost to a team which was bottom 3 before this win.

May 26, 2016
The only chance for Real is an injury to Messi. With Dembele coming back soon from injury and Considering that Suarez is off form at the moment , they wont get any worse as the season progress

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
we've won the Scudetto 6 years in a row and twice it was by 4 points, the other 4 times there wasn't even a Scudetto race to talk about as it was already over at March. I'd say that's pretty poor competition, if we want Serie A to improve it badly needs more quality top of the table
Maybe then the Elkanns and Agnellis would fork out the big bucks.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Real just lost to Girona 2-1.
Girona should have won it by 2 or 3 goals given the chances they had, madrid were awful, ronaldo was awful, worse to think we lost to this side a few months ago. I can see Zidane going before the end of this season

- - - Updated - - -

The only chance for Real is an injury to Messi. With Dembele coming back soon from injury and Considering that Suarez is off form at the moment , they wont get any worse as the season progress
Given that ronaldo hasnt got going this season it almost doesnt matter what happens to Messi

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Girona should have won it by 2 or 3 goals given the chances they had, madrid were awful, ronaldo was awful, worse to think we lost to this side a few months ago. I can see Zidane going before the end of this season

- - - Updated - - -

Given that ronaldo hasnt got going this season it almost doesnt matter what happens to Messi
That was last season, they were playing completely different.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What is happening in La Liga?

Is Zidane not the prodigal son of management that we once thought?

I have only watched one Real game this season (away to Dortmund) and they won but only because in the first 15 minutes somehow the refs were the only people in the stadium not to see Sergio Ramos obvious goal line clearance with his hand to deny Dortmunds opening goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)