La Liga 2017/18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Portugal have two players at RM, next season it will be just Cristiano. You really expect his role to stay the same with such a huge difference in quality?
Difference in quality? Are you talking about Portugal here? Most European national teams are crap nowadays, so I expect him to continue to play at a high level for both Madrid, and to a lesser extent Portugal, for some time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Robben probably is one of the best players/wingers of his generation but all time great is pushing it imo.
I mean being the best winger of your generation kinda constitutes an all time great for me.

And Ribery is awesome too, I just think Robben is the best. Can't take nothing away from Ribery, he's just not on the same level. The way Robben can win you games outta nowhere is what sets him apart. A team with him is always dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree.

But to me Ribery should also be considered there, he was so close to winning the Ballon d`Or and should have got it if there was any justice in the competition.

- - - Updated - - -

Offcourse im biased, but I think its fair to put him in one of the all time greatest. The guy is freaking good, even at 33 he is not slowing down at all. And even more when you think of all the injuries he had, most players cant keep up the level he does when they get injured so often
I disagree about Ribery deserving the Balon D'Or

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I mean being the best winger of your generation kinda constitutes an all time great for me.

And Ribery is awesome too, I just think Robben is the best. Can't take nothing away from Ribery, he's just not on the same level. The way Robben can win you games outta nowhere is what sets him apart. A team with him is always dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree about Ribery deserving the Balon D'Or
Fair enough, I think he deserved it though. Robben is the best player today without a doubt, like I said he is not slowing down and Ribery is past it on highest level . Still a good player, but not close to what what he was

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Fair enough, I think he deserved it though. Robben is the best player today without a doubt, like I said he is not slowing down and Ribery is past it on highest level . Still a good player, but not close to what what he was
Yeah, Robben has only gotten better with age. It's incredible.

I haven't seen many Bayern games but it doesn't seem like you guys rely on Robbery at all anymore.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah, Robben has only gotten better with age. It's incredible.

I haven't seen many Bayern games but it doesn't seem like you guys rely on Robbery at all anymore.
Robben we still rely heavily on. He is a one man army for us, and score some insane goals but Ribery we dont really rely on anymore thats true.

Thats why we really need someone like Alexis because Ribery is past it, and Robben injury phrone and soon to old probably (even though he is better with age), so we need someone close to same level to replace them.

Costa aint close to Robben at all and he cant bench Ribery neither.

May 23, 2013
Robben we still rely heavily on. He is a one man army for us, and score some insane goals but Ribery we dont really rely on anymore thats true.

Thats why we really need someone like Alexis because Ribery is past it, and Robben injury phrone and soon to old probably (even though he is better with age), so we need someone close to same level to replace them.

Costa aint close to Robben at all and he cant bench Ribery neither.
Is he really? I dont watch Bayern that much but its hard to believe that hes improved since 2013-2015.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Difference in quality? Are you talking about Portugal here? Most European national teams are crap nowadays, so I expect him to continue to play at a high level for both Madrid, and to a lesser extent Portugal, for some time.
When he plays for Madrid, he can be an exclusive final third player and the opponents will also have to worry about several.other wc players. When he plays for Portugal, not only he doesnt get the same service, but also he is the only real danger out there that has to be stopped. Of course he performs differently, its a completely different team, if he played for Sevilla he wouldnt score as many goals as he is scoring for RM.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
La Liga's disgusting behaviour, in the Neymar case, just shows how much the Spanish football federation protects its clubs. From doping to this. And people here blame our management for not being "on level" with Real and Barca :lol2:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do we have a Suarez thread? I can't find it. Neymar's been getting a lot of hype and shit for his transfer which is great for him, but I was thinking. Suarez has to be on Ronaldo's and Messi's level. Which makes him better than Neymar by a significant amount imo. He doesn't have age on his side tho.

But seriously, this guy should've won the EPL but Gerard had the biggest fuck up of his life, second only to spending his entire career at Liverpool.

Suarez is a legend.

May 23, 2013
Do we have a Suarez thread? I can't find it. Neymar's been getting a lot of hype and $#@! for his transfer which is great for him, but I was thinking. Suarez has to be on Ronaldo's and Messi's level. Which makes him better than Neymar by a significant amount imo. He doesn't have age on his side tho.

But seriously, this guy should've won the EPL but Gerard had the biggest $#@! up of his life, second only to spending his entire career at Liverpool.

Suarez is a legend.
Yes I've never seen a player carry a team like Suarez with Liverpool.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why is it disgusting? Real are due to win few league titles, they been severely underperforming in league titles past decade. Only 2 during that time more or less. It's kinda sad, so if they win back to back then it means they being consistent for once domestically.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)