La Liga 2017/18 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'd say he's the best I've ever seen and probably top 3 ever. And if we're speaking numbers, definitely number 1. I can't hate on the guy. FFS, he's probably one of the greatest overall athletes ever too

May 23, 2013
You know what I find funny back in the day it was a consensus that Cruyff was better than Gerd Muller. Gerd Mueller scored at the same rate of Messi and CR7 but with even more crucial goals World Cup winning goals, however everyone knew Cruyff was a real magician and obviously the better player.

Now in this stat crazy world a freaking poacher (and an amazing one at that) is considered the greatest of all time :lol::sergio:

Ronaldo has serious claim for the title as greatest goalscorer of all time (him or Mueller) however to call him the goat or even top 3 is just buying into the hype.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Hype? The guy scores or impacts every important game.

If it wasn't for him Real with all their fire power would even not be in the final. Hype... lol.

May 23, 2013
Hype? The guy scores or impacts every important game.

If it wasn't for him Real with all their fire power would even not be in the final. Hype... lol.
Yes hype the fact that he is being rated as a TOP 3 player of all time for POACHING is buying into hype. He is the all time great goalscorer (even this is debatebale) not footballer.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Come on guys your comparing Ronaldo to footballers like this. Your spitting on players like Cruyff's legacy.
Nothing special, lots of turning around and shifts. Sweet touch, great passes, would have as sub Pirlo.
Pirlo>Cruyff btw.
Pirlo has titles, and medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)