"La Juve ha preferito Del Piero" - Miccoli (5 Viewers)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
miccoli is probably twice as fast as del piero.

miccoli ran past nesta like it was nothing in the tropheo berlusconi game. del piero would NOT do that.

yeah, im ready for war!
lightning speed: thats the sign of good winger.

but Micco wanted to take Alex's role, and (imo) he is clearly not enough for that. I cannot remember Miccoli's passing skill, neither his vision two things absolutely vital to be the number 10.

btw he could have stayed if Oliveira werent even a brighter prospect.

and not only Micco can humiliate the great Nesta:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
"technique" - you wanna expand on that? I see nothing wrong with Miccoli's technique at all. On top of that he is stronger, quicker and tries a hell of a lot harder than our captain.

Yeah penalty taking is a skill but I'm sure Miccoli can put them away just fine.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
"technique" - you wanna expand on that? I see nothing wrong with Miccoli's technique at all. On top of that he is stronger, quicker and tries a hell of a lot harder than our captain.

Yeah penalty taking is a skill but I'm sure Miccoli can put them away just fine.

i second that tom.

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
i remember last season miccoli was forced to take a penalty 3 times after the first 2 were cancelled. he scored all 3.

miccoli is a very good passer. watch juve - parma last season and see how well he passed it to di vaio. he gave it so many chances.

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
matter of fact i dont theres anythign del piero is better then miccoli at other then leadership and selling shirts.

watch his goal against siena from 25 yards last season [away] if you have any doubts.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Well i dont know there have been many stupid posts here i think.
1. is surely I admit he had a hard season last year and in 1999-2000 and 2000-2001, but hey give the guy a break for god's sake. He has played brilliant seasons as well and 2003 IS NOT A DECADE AGO! Furthermore, why isn't everyone burning Nedved? He had an awful season last year.

Burning up nedved are you that mad. He is the king of our midfield. there was another post that emerson was not worth the trade that was done to get him. Emerson is a star player and he will surely be a good man wiht nedved. !! About del piero vs miccoli.. what has micoli ever done to us, he just creates chances and scores none. While Del Piero used to score a lot. Miccoli hasnt got the sense of a leader while del piero is the leader. I realy notice the difference without del piero playing and so many other things...

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
------------------------Buffon---------------------------
Oddo---------Thuram--------Cannavaro-----Zambrotta
---------Nedved---------Emerson--------Blasi----------
------------------------Del Piero----------------------------
----------------Zlatan------------Trezeguet--------------

Thats the best formation ive ever seen

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
but hey give the guy a break for god's sake. He has played brilliant seasons as well and 2003 IS NOT A DECADE AGO!
Dp played a brilliant season in 2003??:confused:

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #93

He played better than Miccoli ever did.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

My thoughts exactly. Maybe we werent watching the same team Tom. he was good, nothing more, and certanly not brilliant.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

My thoughts exactly. Maybe we werent watching the same team Tom. he was good, nothing more, and certanly not brilliant.
    Next to Nedved he was our best player which is very good considering that Pavel was the best player in Europe that season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)