LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
This is a win dedicated to all you so called juve fans that pessimistically stated juve were finished and won`t achieve anything this season. Juve has character and above all the quality to beat anyone and win anything.

I never lost my faith in them and will never do so.

Juve outclassed an Inter side that relied mainly on counter attacks and hardly had any shots on goal. Really great match by Juve, proud of you!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Thank god we won this game and showe inter who they really are ,i dont know why lippi dont play with this method of attacking all the time , we dominated the game from the start to finish.
Maresca and micolli were brilliant , i noticed also when ferrara play the defence is more secure than normal.
I closed the tv when inter equalized in 95 min , i cannnot believe their luck
and the strange thing their presedent is aqusing the referre after he gave them 5 min to equelize.

I hope we play like this all the time , i really liked maresca in this game he should play with micolli all the time.
regarding trezegue it is good news that he is injured because we dont want him any more since we have micolli ,devaio and dp.
forza juve

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Thank god we won this game and showe inter who they really are ,i dont know why lippi dont play with this method of attacking all the time , we dominated the game from the start to finish.
Maresca and micolli were brilliant , i noticed also when ferrara play the defence is more secure than normal.
I closed the tv when inter equalized in 95 min , i cannnot believe their luck
and the strange thing their presedent is aqusing the referre after he gave them 5 min to equelize.

I hope we play like this all the time , i really liked maresca in this game he should play with micolli all the time.
regarding trezegue it is good news that he is injured because we dont want him any more since we have micolli ,devaio and dp.
forza juve
You were harsh on Trez here.....but yeah i want Micco to play!!!

PLZ penalties if someone have them......

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
This is a win dedicated to all you so called juve fans that pessimistically stated juve were finished and won`t achieve anything this season. Juve has character and above all the quality to beat anyone and win anything.

I never lost my faith in them and will never do so.

Juve outclassed an Inter side that relied mainly on counter attacks and hardly had any shots on goal. Really great match by Juve, proud of you!
Im with you Glenn! :fero: grrrrrr

Anyway
We're against Lazio, I confess I'm scared
God, if anyone has any record of the game PLEASEEEEE post it, I'm really desperate for it. Beating Inter in the semis, be it coppa or whatever is always fascinating.

Alhamdulillah, we've made it through this far.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I'm actually satisfied already...we defeated Inter now we can let Lazio win this silly trophy :p

Nah who am I kidding..I want that damn silver star :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
sounds like a great game, and it sounds like we really deserved to go through-a nice change!! Thank you Juve for a great Birthday gift!!!! now it's Lazio :groan: if we are going to break the curse of Lazio, then this is the time to do it!! comeone Juve!! btw, is the final one match, or is it aggregate again?? and anyone know when it is?

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
sounds like a great game, and it sounds like we really deserved to go through-a nice change!! Thank you Juve for a great Birthday gift!!!! now it's Lazio :groan: if we are going to break the curse of Lazio, then this is the time to do it!! comeone Juve!! btw, is the final one match, or is it aggregate again?? and anyone know when it is?
yes it was a great match indeed! and yes lets hope that we do break the curse! man!! this time we its a diffrent case becuase this is a final! not a normal league match!
yeah guys when is the match!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
The defence controlled Adriano more than I though. The problem now is Montero because he caused a penalty on sunday and almost one yesterday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)