LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I saw the highlights this morning and Micco was just so confident on his peno. It was also good to see Del Piero score, and he took his goal very well imo. Lastly, thumbs up to Chimenti for his save on Vieri's pk.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
This is a win dedicated to all you so called juve fans that pessimistically stated juve were finished and won`t achieve anything this season. Juve has character and above all the quality to beat anyone and win anything.

I never lost my faith in them and will never do so.

Juve outclassed an Inter side that relied mainly on counter attacks and hardly had any shots on goal. Really great match by Juve, proud of you!
Wooooooo..................

What would you like Glenn, a medal ????????

Inter should have not been able to score in the 95th min, when we are a man up.....another defensive error........

But I'm very glad we won.......

Poor Bobo..............

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Forza_La_Juve ] ++
yeah LAC, DAVIDS we miss you!!!!
Hey they look like prisoners in that pic. btw, are the players allowed to go around looking at boots? I thought their contracts would forbid them from stepping within a 100 metre radius of a competitor's product...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
ahhh thanks :)

Still, aren't the players under seperate contracts with other shoe manufacturers? I thought only the jerseys and all that were part of the Nike deal

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
What is it with you Italians, why is the mentality always of the negative kind?
I barely see any Italians here Den. Do you mean Juve ?? Or catenaccio in general?

Juventus yesterday went 2-1 up with about 15 or so to go , against 10 men and instead of looking for the third goal, they all sat back and defended. Dp was almost playing like a defensive midfielder, Maresca was always playing the ball backwards all the time inviting trouble and lo and behold Inter equalised
Why because Appiah is the worst passer of the ball in SerieA, for the umpteenth time , he passed the ball into space when he could easily have given it to a team mate, but no he had to lose possesion again and Inter equalised from it

It would be a miracle if we win anything with the likes of Montero and especially Leggrotaglie in defence, I mean the amount of mistakes that went unpunushed by those 2 in the second half onwards alone is frightening
Once again proving to be the voice of reason at Juventuz.com ...Cheers .. God Bless you ...

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++Controversy what controversy,
Whatever....it was badly officiated BUT...not as bad as Facchetti claims..not as one sided as he claims and its only Coppa Italia....no biggie.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What is it with you Italians, why is the mentality always of the negative kind? Juventus yesterday went 2-1 up with about 15 or so to go , against 10 men and instead of looking for the third goal, they all sat back and defended. Dp was almost playing like a defensive midfielder, Maresca was always playing the ball backwards all the time inviting trouble and lo and behold Inter equalised
Why because Appiah is the worst passer of the ball in SerieA, for the umpteenth time , he passed the ball into space when he could easily have given it to a team mate, but no he had to lose possesion again and Inter equalised from it

It would be a miracle if we win anything with the likes of Montero and especially Leggrotaglie in defence, I mean the amount of mistakes that went unpunushed by those 2 in the second half onwards alone is frightening

Good to see Nedved and Dp come on and change the complexity of the game but Dp needs to be a bit braver and start running at defenders

Controversy what controversy, Emre took a dive and the referee was right, his only mistake was not to book the little runt
Zambrotta might have got a penalty when he was brought down by Adani
Well its into the final to meet our old nemesis and on a slight footnote, we still have not managed to beat any of the big boys this season

NO no, i disagree with u and INcubbo....... legro did some mistakes...hoprrid ones that cost us a lot... but in general he was very solid at the back, ay leats this game... well montero was not good.

Why u say that Juve set back and waited....when we were dominating even in the first 5 minutes before the defensive error and the adriano´s goal?.

About DP... i saw him ok yesterday...and he was crucial in the game...he scored a goal...saved our ass in a cross when chimenti was beaten and scored a crucial penalty.
In general,..... juventus was the team with the attacking mentality...and when cordoba was sent out...we were practically rling the extratimes.

I have to agree that INter was very unlycky to not have secored at least one goal more.........but they wasted their few chances. We tried to score ...but the inter defence was very tight..defending with almost all their players...vieri was even like a holding midfielder.

About the referee... i just saw one flaw: He called and adriano´s offside when he was onside... about the rest...everythin was ok.... cordobá foul was a shame...and emre...yeah he dived indeed.

In general...we comntinue having problems at the back...but this time we showed the firgthing spirit that we lacked in the roma game...and it must be appreciated.

Aug 1, 2003
Oh my god, does every other team have better websites than Juve? :down: :D

I checked the link for the goals, it was cool, and isn't it funny how that Inter website failed to mention that Vieri missed a penalty in their commentating ;)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
well yes, but they're hopeless in English. they need some good translators too
very true very true and their more intouch with their fans they ahve competitons ..live chats with their plyaers..
my friend eneterd a comp she had to write he experience with inter last year and she won a signed poster of the whole team
its like they even have a shae house were all fans post up pic..wallapaper they did its very cool..and millions of pics aswell!
i dont know why juvenus's website suks that much! i wish they d something about it!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Sally I had actually emailed them once asking them to take me on board for the translations :D

Vinman yes please a medal for sticking up and believe in my team would be very appreciated.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
our website really sucks...sorry thats something very bad!!!

a club like juventus needs a perfekt website, more infos, better english webpart, offical forums(in which players sometimes posts:D) so on so on!!!

i can good remember as this site was new...the site was arround two weeks down....for this result...!!!!

:down::down:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hey guys, have you noticed that sometimes the english version doesn't even work? When I go to /en I get a 401 permission denied error :D

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Hey guys, have you noticed that sometimes the english version doesn't even work? When I go to /en I get a 401 permission denied error :D
ITS ALLWAYS THE SAME!!

IF JUVE WINS, the site is minutes later ready...

IF JUVE LOSE, the site is till a day offline...

after all there are just 1/3 news compared to the italian site...:(

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I think our site uses translating software from italian to english. You notice the grammar is often wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)