LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (6 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
no, BFC....most of us didnt :down:

but, must u blame us....and not the ref....? seriously....
To be honest, this is really a hard to just let go, its not just about La coppa, its the principle of the matter. Like I said, Im not here bashing anyone in particular, but Im just pissed off as all hell that the ref could not let these 2 teams decide whos the best on the pitch and instead took matter into his own hands.
Burn in hell Pellegrinno!

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

It was an article I posted...Is it something in the air that is making people extra slow to catch on today?
what are you talking about, I havent seen any article?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++

you obviously didnt see the game..
I didnt, but I didnt really see any favourism towards Juventus... The Cordoba red card was completely justified, he was the last ma dbetween Nedved and Fontana and did not even have the itention to go for the ball, he just wanted to bring Neddy down.

dreamer

Aug 7, 2003
biased article to certain extend..

========================

Emre played for the penalty ??? YES he did, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it, the kid had the skill to get past Montero in the last second so he could get tackled. Bottom line that WAS A PENALTY !

Adriano offside?? NO WAY, not even near off side .. he was one on one with the goal keeper but the ref had to give a offside.

I watched the whole match and for any off you who say Vieri is crap or Vieri does'nt give a sh!t about Inter, well this match he showed that he wanted to win more than any one ... he kept helping in defence when we were down to ten men, he hardly lost the ball and he always looked to pass to his team mates.

After watching this match i can say that i don't really give a sh!t that we lost, coz the players out there showed unbelieveble fighting spirt ... every single one of them from Helveg to Stankovic they all were like lions out there, but you can call it just LUCK or you can call it Juve buying the REF whatever it was i can say that Juve today wouldn't have one if the referring was fair.

=======================

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Emre penalty??? No way man, that was as clear as a dive can get. Montero went in for the tackle but did not bring Emre down, it was obvious he was over-zealous to fall down.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
forza, where you getting those pics from? there great.

In that vieri PK one, was that after it off chimenti or what? Caz if it was before, it seems like hes gonna score. chimenti blocked it. So great. haha. MORE DP PICS PLEASE :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)