LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (4 Viewers)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
may be we have a good and bad news today...

the good news is, we have win the mentality.......keep fighting until the end even seems like we have very difficult chance after adriano goal...this is what we want for the remainder of this season toward scudetto and C.L..... Never give up....FORZA JUVE!!!! :star:

the bad news is we still concede goals and our defenders is still shaky... :down:

anyway...conglaturations!!! We're in final :extatic:

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
FACCHETTI: "UNACCEPTABLE REFEREERING"

Friday, 13 February 2004 01:55:50 _

MILAN - Inter president Giacinto Facchetti spoke to Inter Channel after Thursday evening's Tim Cup semi-final return leg at home to Juventus:

"When I saw that Pellegrino was named referee I thought bad things. The reality is that it was worse than I thought. This evening's refereering is unacceptable. It's not possible to go on like this. I don't want to stay here and list the referee's mistakes, and not just the incredible ones, but also many other episodes. Who should check these things? The institutions, who hide.

"I must also thank tonight's referee because he made the team determined again. They all made the effort. We were in ten men on the pitch and with a few injured players who made sacrifices. I have to pay my compliments to the team. I spoke to the boys after the match and told them we can win against everybody if we play like this."

that's why Inter will never win anything, they always think they are victims of some sort of conspiracy hence feel weak...there is no advance when you feel victimized....this game was won by Juve fair and square..

As for the game man, Legrotallie is a HUGE LIABILITY, i hope i will eat my words later on but please please, this guy is a big accident waiting to happen, especially in the CL

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by eringi ] ++

that's why Inter will never win anything, they always think they are victims of some sort of conspiracy hence feel weak...there is no advance when you feel victimized....this game was won by Juve fair and square..

As for the game man, Legrotallie is a HUGE LIABILITY, i hope i will eat my words later on but please please, this guy is a big accident waiting to happen, especially in the CL
yeah...inter is all time loser.....forget Giacinto Facchetti words.....we win the game fairly.....

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Dude I agree ...Better you than the MERDAS but your emotions were getting the better of you..seriously.....silence the critics? whatever
I think this is the first time I agree with Nick on something.. :D

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Good commentary boys! Read it all and I'm soo hyped up now. FORZA DP, and I agree, i dont think we have silenced our critics just quite yet, but who cares, we still have the personal satisfaction of beating Inter ;)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Winning in this manner would make anyone a bit ashamed, but its Juventus we are talking about right? I been coming here for awhile and have been respectful to say the least, but tonights game just baffles me, how can Juve lose a game when the referreing is so damn biased!! I hope you guys are happy over this tarnished and undeserved victory...

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
mm, didnt see the macth...so cant comment on the refereeing part.

but, i just wanna ask....why is it that everytime we win with mistakes from the ref, we get the blame, no? underserve, maybe....but why attack us, and not the ref....? (i'm asking this sincerely :p)

i know that it's "normal" when top teams get calls in favour of them, it happens with manU....Real....etc.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
So let's see them pictures fabi :LOL: [/QUOTE]

The only thing that you people talked in the last four pages of this thread was about the pictures I was supposed to take!! I didnt see the PKs live so I didnt piss my pants :frown: but if you still want to see a picture of me with my pants wet I can still take it.

BTW, what a PK by Nedved!!! and Del Piero!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
He did kick it hard, but he kicked it with this awesome angle, everyone thought it was gonna go out because he hit it to the top of the left bar, and it just went in amazingly and really fast and hard, without a doubt the best PK of the night.

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
Winning in this manner would make anyone a bit ashamed, but its Juventus we are talking about right? I been coming here for awhile and have been respectful to say the least, but tonights game just baffles me, how can Juve lose a game when the referreing is so damn biased!! I hope you guys are happy over this tarnished and undeserved victory...
How was the referreing so damn biased :confused::confused::confused:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
He did kick it hard, but he kicked it with this awesome angle, everyone thought it was gonna go out because he hit it to the top of the left bar, and it just went in amazingly and really fast and hard, without a doubt the best PK of the night.
i thot to myself....why the hell didnt nedved take the penalty kick in CL, then only i remember.........he wasnt in the CL to begin with, d'oh!! :wallbang:

talk about short-term memory :p

jUvEFA......:LOL: we must thank gala's fans for that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)