LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
dude, im scared of recoba. I really hope he doesnt play, becuase he has that flair that can breach through the juve defense, and his shots are the type that buffon is weak at. adriano too, but adriano is useless without a good ball supplier, but recoba on his day can win a game singlehandedly.

anyways, im happy for the 4 - 0 loss of milan to lazio, now we dont have milan fans on our backs making fun of us for loosing to roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Come on and beat the MERDAS ... Forza J....sorry I can't
but beat them ok
:howler:

don't get your hopes too high though.
little chance of montero and co. holding out against vieri and adriano:dazed::groan::down:

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
sigh....why do we have to play montero? can't we have legrottaglie, Tudor, Ferrara and Thuram as our defense???

I don't care that this is the Coppa, this game is needed for the morale of the team. I mean this team needs at least 1 bloody win against a good italian team if they want some confidence going into the CL knockout stage. Deportivo is no pushover..they are only a few points behind Real Madrid in La Liga.
Who have we beaten this season??? No one. Not one big team yet. Nada... We even had one of the easiest CL groups to qualify from. This team needs to prove to themselves that they can beat a good team. And now!

Aug 1, 2003
this is very scary. adriano is fvckin lethal. vieri rarely fails to score. and we have our worst defense in four decades.

that tells you something doesn't it? :D

But, ah, who cares, even if we do lose, we'll lose with out heads held high... If that's possible

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
this is very scary. adriano is fvckin lethal. vieri rarely fails to score. and we have our worst defense in four decades.

that tells you something doesn't it? :D

But, ah, who cares, even if we do lose, we'll lose with out heads held high... If that's possible

remember even if we`ll lose that game...is not that tragedy...unless were beaten by another team in the cl, everything is allright guys!

dont forget inter has just that coppa italia....like lazio....

u have to see it as a nice juventus b match against a very motivated inter side...so we will se:cheesy:

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
What's our probable line-up? I hope DP plays, but at the same time Miccoli MUST start. Perhaps we'll see the 4-2-3-1? Micco - Neddy - Alex :cool:
I'd really love to see that.
I was watching British Eurosport for the Roma game and a pundit noted that Juve were playing like a toned down Real Madrid, disregarding defense and going all out attacking; essentially conceding AND scoring.
Miccoli, Nedved and Del Piero would do well to boost that offensive approach, my only worry is that none of these are natural goalscorers...ah well, roll on stasera! ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Probable lineup:

[3-5-2] Chimenti; Thuram, Ferrara, Montero; Pessotto, Appiah, Tacchinardi, Maresca, Zambrotta; Miccoli, Di Vaio.

Bench: Buffon, Legrottaglie, Tudor, Conte, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:wallbang: i thought Lippi said he wasn't gonna use a rotation policy for this match.

Chimenti? Come on... at least pretend that we're serious about having a chance in this match :irritate:

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
probable formations according "soccerage"

juve:

buffon, thuram, ferrara, montero, zambrotta, tacchinardi, camoranesi, conte, nedved, trezeguet, del piero

inter:
fontanta, cordoba, adani, cannavaro, helveg, farinos, stankovic, zanetti, recoba, vieri, adriano

oh my god :eek: inter has with stankovic, recoba, vieri and adriano a huge power in the offensive. it will be a very hard game for our old old old defense !!!

but god (oh i mean del piero) is back and he will destroy inters ambitions with two fantastic goals !

yes what a beautiful dream ! unfortunatley just a dream ! in this condition juve will lose !

....BUT MAY BE A WONDER IS COMING TRUE AND JUVE BEAT INTER ! WE WILL SEE

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF RAI1 SHOWS THE MATCH ?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
SOCCERAGE :

TEAM NEWS:

Inter - Zaccheroni will be without Coco, Almeyda, Brechet and Gamarra, all injured, while Toldo, Materazzi and Kallon are still banned. Therefore, Inter's defence will have to be made of the same three men that played on Sunday against Sampdoria. Adriano and Vieri should play for the first time together from the first minute, which in theory they should be able to outclass Juve's ageing defence.

Juventus - Lippi must do without Birindelli and Iuliano who are still injured, however the rest of the team should be made of first team players to try and get a morale boosting win for the bianconeri.

PROBABLE FORMATIONS:

Inter (3-4-3): Fontana; Cordoba, Adani, Cannavaro; Helveg, Farinos, Stankovic, J. Zanetti; Recoba, Vieri, Adriano

Juventus (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Conte; Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet

PLAYERS TO WATCH:

Vieri (Inter) - His return from injury was marked with two goals against Sampdoria. Will he be able to repeat his performance?

Del Piero (Juve) - After missing out last Sunday's match against Roma, Del Piero will want to lead his team to the final, proving that this team needs him more than ever. "

Inter will be missing 7 players, while we have just 2 injured players.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: So this is how rumours start :D Those formations are what I think will be played not what will be played so what you're quoting are just guesses :p

If both Vieri and Adriano play, it won't be really good cos of the way that Zaccheroni likes to play with 1 striker and two wide forwards, that's why I hope both Vieri and Adriano play :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)