LA COPPA: Internazionale - Juventus (8 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
The probable line-up looks pretty good to me, but I'd go with Buffon instead of Chimenti for sure. I like the idea of the three man defence since Pessotto and Zambrotta give it the ability to convert to a five man defence and close down the likes of Recoba, Adriano and Vieri. Appiah - Tacchinardi is the best central midfield partnership available I suppose, while our young guns (Maresca and Miccoli) will be sure to cause havoc in Inter's third of the pitch. I expect we'll see Del Piero and Nedved in the second half if things don't go to plan. Forza Juve!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I want Del Piero to play
Yeah me too but it's better for Miccoli to start this one as he is the fitter and more in-form of the two players atm. I'm sure we'll see Alex make a second half appearance anyways.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

Yeah me too but it's better for Miccoli to start this one as he is the fitter and more in-form of the two players atm. I'm sure we'll see Alex make a second half appearance anyways.
HOPEFULLY!!!!

~1:55 left Artu

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Gazzetta says that this is our line up:

Chimenti A. 12
Thuram L. 21
Ferrara C. 2
Montero P. 4
Pessotto G. 7
Miccoli F. 9
Tudor I. 5
Tacchinardi A. 3
Appiah S. 18
Del Piero A. 10
Di Vaio M. 20

bertu

Apr 20, 2003
Too attacking if you ask me...I know Lippi's used Di Vaio on the wing before, and that's what he'll probably do tonight, but he DOES seems out of position...and if all 3 play up front, watch the goals rain in - on the other side of the pitch!

I can't understand Tudor's seemingly permanent move to central midfield - his physique is PERFECT for the central defender we need so badly, and vs the Adriano-Vieri tandem we're going to need all the height we can get!

And a midfield comprising of Appiah-Tudor-Tacchinardi seems to lack creativity and pace IMO...I'd have rather Maresca was given a 1st team chance...

But hey! Lippi's the coach, and after all those trophies I suppose I could do is trust in his judgement! Forza Juve, show the world what happens when Italy's greatest team gets pissed off!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Now gazzetta have change the line up:

Chimenti A.
Ferrara C.
Legrottaglie N.
Montero P.
Pessotto G.
Appiah S.
Tudor I.
Maresca E.
Zambrotta G.
Miccoli F.
Di Vaio M.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i really really want us to win this game, even more than the milan match cumming up soon. I think tht we might as well go full attack because even if we have 5 at the back we will still suck in that department and then that would be a waste of good attacking players. If inter score 4 den we can score 5.

my prediction

inter 1- 2 juve

i fink we will come back from 1 down, then score anothor very late in the second half, whenver inter are going full attck we get them on the counter just like arsnel did in san siro.

id like to have seen nedved there.:(

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well we all need that win...we really better win.....and qualify....
well Let's all hope!
FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)