L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Who said anything about guarantees? If you want to win the CL, you're going to dismiss one of the club's most successful managers ever for one who has no track record in Europe? That's decreasing your odds. All for the sake of attacking football? What good is that if you don't win? And no, I don't accept winning the league next year as a probability now that Conte is at inter.
lemme use your own words to answer what good is attacking footie if you don't win CL:
But shit, having to tolerate shit football whole season with the hope that it'd be justified by success in Europe, only to crash out like this... I can't suffer through more of this football.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Who said anything about guarantees? If you want to win the CL, you're going to dismiss one of the club's most successful managers ever for one who has no track record in Europe? That's decreasing your odds. All for the sake of attacking football? What good is that if you don't win? And no, I don't accept winning the league next year as a probability now that Conte is at inter.
I'm a results over display guy.
BUT
Did Max won in Europe?
No. He had 5 years, did his best but did not win the CL.
But what did happen is that we started to play worse and worse. Last year was disgusting...

So why not try something else?
Maybe with a different approach?
Maybe you will finally enjoy again watching the team play every week.And while trying winning in Europe as well.

Maybe it could have been someone else but Sarri, but we needed a change.
We need a different approach to our game.
We need to play brave and attack teams in the CL, and not sit back a hope for something to happen. Or just fall a sleep after scoring one goal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Shame that usually credible people like Mark fell for it.

Social media is a toilet wall. Everyone can say anything. If all the tuz members started to tweet even we could start trending some crap like #mourinhotojuve.

Reality is Sarri.
What has Mark to do with it? He is simply copying everything he can get his hands on. It's not that whatever he posts from other sources he agrees with it or believes in it.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I just can't believe how many on here look past all the " 24 hrs and sarri" that have passed since allegri has left and still give credence to this bullshit. What will you say tomorrow when it's another 24/48 hours?
The same as you say about Pep. Today is the 14 of june, wasen't today an important day?

Sarri will come, we are waiting for Lampard to take over Chelsea. Show some patience, you have waited for Pep for a long time, you should understand that wait is part of the game.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Still no Sarri ? Ok.

Fck bbc fck sky. Its 15.00 what they w8 for. Our management hurts us, let this circus finish. If they thinks fans will get used to Sarri after some time as with Allegri, they can be surprised. Sarri is bumcykszabadaba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)