L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So Conte got Juve job because he has good soft skills? I think it had more to do with being a club legend and team captain during his time at Juve :D

Giving philosophical or politically correct pressers counts for fuck-all, as long as Sarri is as tight-knit with our players as he was at Napoli, I wouldn't worry too much about his soft skills. After all the infamous Scudetto pact between a bunch of seriously underpaid footballers happened under his leadership, if that's not good man management I dunno what is.
Dude!!! When Conte took the job we were coming from two straight seven places in the table. Sarri is taking a team that has won the league eight fucking times. Is it that hard to take your Sarri glasses off for two minutes?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Dude!!! When Conte took the job we were coming from two straight seven places in the table. Sarri is taking a team that has won the league eight fucking times. Is it that hard to take your Sarri glasses off for two minutes?
You're taking this out of context badly and misunderstanding what the convo between me and Montero is about. And no, I don't have Sarri glasses on, really wanted Conte to come back and it sucks hairo donkey balls he'll be managing Inter not Juve next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)