L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lmao did you remember that or go searching for it?

Yes I was pissed at losing to Ajax in the quarters at home, so why are you talking about winning the CL?
It always astounds me when a poster is advocating for Allegri staying after such a season, so I went to look what did you think about Max around April 16. For me Allegri staying was not an option, regardless if it's Pep, Conte or Sarri replacing him.

I want to believe in this team again and last season for me killed any hope that we might win CL with Max, it just wasn't going to happen, Cardiff fucked the guy up permanently.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Because no announcement and next week starts transfer market
Lol no announcement for almost a month now and stocks just noticed?

- - - Updated - - -

We will see whose right but man I'm gonna l love it
You and me both. I'd be delighted if this hobo is not announced as our coach. But unfortunately I'm pretty sure he will be.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Was never announced. That's my point. Never been so sure for like these sarri people and have failed so frequently and yet you guys still give them credence
What have they failed with? They have been sure that Sarri will come, never said it's a done deal. Yesterday they said it's almost completed. If he arrives they are right about it.

14 of June today, what will happen? Allianz arena closed? What did the pep sources say? Important day?

Juventus.com say academy youth tournament. Can you tell the forum what your sources said about 14 of june, we need a good story.

Sarri could be done today on the 14 of june, that would be the ultimate slap in the face, for all the Pep believers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)