L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I disagree with that. I think you're right when you say Agnelli is ambitious and the club is well managed. This is absolutely in line with that. Agnelli knows what he's doing. More so than anybody here. I my view, this is the best possible appointment we could've made. In my view better than Pep.

If they are making this decision it's because it's the best one
:lol:

Troll account?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Because we are usually a well managed club and have an ambitious president in Agnelli, who wants to improve our brand, signed CR last year (although maybe in the end that too might prove to have been a mistake) and have dreams of winning the CL. Switching Allegri for Sarri is not line with that
Don't let them get to you. It's not sarri at all. You will see no sarri day today either. Now some of the sources who said it was today are saying another 24/48 hours. There full of shit and the majority in here have been bamboozled

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Don't let them get to you. It's not sarri at all. You will see no sarri day today either. Now some of the sources who said it was today are saying another 24/48 hours. There full of shit and the majority in here have been bamboozled
your post give me hope that it's not Sarri ... but it is all over the media ...and the problem ...the news about Pep is just muted for some time ...

and if their is something it's just from unreliable sources .. ....any way ....till now nothing official about Sarri .....

Also what happen about City exclusion from CL , English sources were strong ..but now disappeared ...:sergio:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Allegri had to go.don't think need to elaborate on that.
So if:
- No coach will GUARANTEE you the CL.not Pep,noone.
- And no great popular great for brand coach was available (Pep/Zidane/Klopp...)

Juve probably decided to at least go for someone who will change the way we play.go for an attacking minded coach.
Who probably will win the Serie-A with the best squad in the league.
And who might not win the CL as well as others did before him (Conte,Max) but at least will let fans to enjoy more while trying to.

I hate Sarri's character and all the whining and stuff,and the excuses he makes,and his chewing cigarettes habit.
But i'm just trying to look at the whole picture.
We did played a horribly boring football last season while having great squad including CR7, that had to change.
Who said anything about guarantees? If you want to win the CL, you're going to dismiss one of the club's most successful managers ever for one who has no track record in Europe? That's decreasing your odds. All for the sake of attacking football? What good is that if you don't win? And no, I don't accept winning the league next year as a probability now that Conte is at inter.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I disagree with that. I think you're right when you say Agnelli is ambitious and the club is well managed. This is absolutely in line with that. Agnelli knows what he's doing. More so than anybody here. I my view, this is the best possible appointment we could've made. In my view better than Pep.

If they are making this decision it's because it's the best one
You gave your view but you don't say why, so I'm still far from convinced

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
your post give me hope that it's not Sarri ... but it is all over the media ...and the problem ...the news about Pep is just muted for some time ...

and if their is something it's just from unreliable sources .. ....any way ....till now nothing official about Sarri .....

Also what happen about City exclusion from CL , English sources were strong ..but now disappeared ...:sergio:
Like my boy mark says Calma
The media is circle reporting and if you look at all the stories they are all the same source just repeated.
I posted a video yesterday that shows how wrong pedulla has been the past few months yet on here people give him more gravitas than Bloomberg reporters

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I disagree with the point that Sarri's previous experience (before Napoli) doesn't matter and can be disregarded.

He's had a 30-year long career. If he didn't reach top level earlier not because he's a mediocre coach but only because of his weak soft skills (i.e. couldn't talk to the right people, like Conte talked to Agnelli when he persuaded Andrea to appoint him as a Juventus manager), then, well, this is an another sign that he doesn't fit a top club like Juventus. At the top club soft skills are very important, and we've already seen multiple times that Sarri is very bad at it.

At his age he won't change, that's people's nature, unfortunately.

If you combine all of these, Sarri's age does matter, especially if you compare him with those young managers mentioned at the beginning of our discussion.
So Conte got Juve job because he has good soft skills? I think it had more to do with being a club legend and team captain during his time at Juve :D

Giving philosophical or politically correct pressers counts for fuck-all, as long as Sarri is as tight-knit with our players as he was at Napoli, I wouldn't worry too much about his soft skills. After all the infamous Scudetto pact between a bunch of seriously underpaid footballers happened under his leadership, if that's not good man management I dunno what is.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It does! Apparently the common football fan enjoys this brand of football and CR7 scoring a lot attracts more common fans who have no attachment to the club. This is what Agnelli is targeting, quantity of fans not quality fans.
40 fans attending 1 game > 1 fan attending 40 games

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yes I know, it won't be today, unfortunately. We just can't seem to get it over with for some reason. But it doesn't matter when it is, ALL the media in England and Italy are saying it, not just Di Marzio or Agresti, but the BBC too. How are they more full of shit than Momblano who said a thousand different things already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)