L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I want to wait until tomorrow but it's really hard to still be on the peptrain. No ambition whatsoever. Firing one of the most successful coaches in our history (and was arguably going to be THE most successful coach if his spell would have been extended) for this bum. Some mismanagement this is. Making us wait for a month to get a coach who gave us the middle finger. I am absolutely disgusted.
Weren't you disgusted with our piss poor performances last season?
We played some anemic and clueless football.
And that with having fucking CR7,Dybala,Costa,Berna,Cancelo and etc... in your squad.
Did that football deliever us the CL?
No.so it's UNACCEPTABLE to look that bad & boring.

Let me tell you something simple boys and girls. Sarri knows that all he has to do is find the best ways to feed Ronaldo in the range of 5-20 meters from the goal. Let's face it, that was something Allegri was average at. Ronaldo had a good season under Allegri. Under Sarri, he will have an excelent one. That guy made Higuain score 35+ goals in the league. He even made a great striker out of a loser and an average player such as Mertens.

I have no doubts that we will win the league under Sarri but I also think we will do great in CL.

All of you underestimate Sarri and his motivation.
Agree.
Sarri knows he has big expectations and goals and will be very motivated.
Hopefully he'll do it right.
lol
he didnt win anything in italy with his motiviation being so high and he hardly finished 4th in the epl.
You really think he should or could have won with Napoli against us or with Chelsea against City/Liverpool?
He always had a weaker squads than his direct opponents to the title race.
So he didn't FAIL by not winning the league with Napoli and/or Chelsea.
Paolo Paganini :rofl:never heard of him before the Pep rumours. Not suddenly he is to be trusted? Working on Raisport, since when has Raisport been a great source :lol:. You guys follow anybody believing Pep will come, it could even be from a new twitter account from a 10 year old boy from Hongkong, doesen't matter as long as he is posting positive news about Pep.

14 June :green: (youth cup at allianz :rofl:)
Peps wife leasing a car :spliff:
Verdict coming 18.30-19 :blah:
Citys officiall website posting old news :donedeal:
:rofl:
Yeah all those rumors....:blah: failed big time.

People blaming Allegri's football in our 2 last seasons with practically a non existant midfield :lol:

If Sarri comes(still not sure), he is going to transform Can and Matuidi to Xavi and Iniesta with his supreme entertaining fluid tactics :lol:
So you think we played great?
Don't yout think our squad as it is right now should not play & look better??

Even without WC mids ffs,when you have CR7,Dybala,Costa,Pjanic,Berna you should play better.
And not put people to sleep with your boring display.

ANd don't get me wrong,i love Max.
He did great job,but it was a MUST for a change,and our football became so ugly and boring that change was invitable.

If it's Sarri, then it will mean that:
- they failed to keep Max because they weren't ready to rebuild the team according to his requests;
- they failed to get Zidane (probably, for similar reasons);
- they failed to get Pep (but obviously tried at some point);
- they failed to accept Conte (who was reportedly ready to come back) and sent him to Inter;
- they failed to pick one of the young and interesting coaches showing great potential (Inzaghi, EDF, Pochettino).

Sarri as a Juventus manager is a disappointment by itself (for dozens of reasons), but the circumstances he comes to Juventus in make the whole thing look like a disaster and an unprecedented management's failure.
You wrong.
Juve didn't want to keep Max.
AA didn't want Conte back and thanks him for that.
MAYBE we did want ZIdane & Pep,but if they are not available then what?

Juve wanted a coach that has an attacking approach to the game.
There were others?maybe, but not sure if better or not that Sarri.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sign Pep,Klopp,Pochetino,Mourinho,Lippi, Rinus Michels or whoever the fuck you want and give them Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira-Can and Bentacour as midfielders.I'm sure they are gonna dominate the world
Klopp had Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner and Fabinho. Not really Xavi, Zico, Ronaldinho and Zidane, are they? You’re trying to defend Allegri but your argument is bad.

He wasn’t getting the best out of his team, period. Maybe tactically or just lost the dressroom, who knows. It’s still a fact though.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Whoever the person is has all the right to troll us.
That's right.City's twitterman, fans and the whole Bluemoon forum have every right to troll us hard.

But i still prefer to be delusional and cannot accept Sarri till it's official.Pep or not, i have a slight hope something else is happening behind the scenes

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Klopp had Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner and Fabinho. Not really Xavi, Zico, Ronaldinho and Zidane, are they? You’re trying to defend Allegri but your argument is bad.

He wasn’t getting the best out of his team, period. Maybe tactically or just lost the dressroom, who knows. It’s still a fact though.
Actually that's a very good midfield.Not a legendary but a very good.Athletic and creative players

Strickland

May 17, 2019
In this specific situation, young coaches who overperformed with tier 2 clubs are more likely to eventually become top managers and succeed with a big club than an old coach who never won anything in his long career up until several weeks ago.
out of the coaches you mentioned, their combined trophy cabinet is 1 Serie B title, 1 Coppa Italia, 1 SuperCoppa and London Football Awards Manager of the Year 2018/19. and it's not like they started coaching yesterday, combined together those guys have ~2 decades of experience in the tier 2 clubs.

Sarri started coaching at the top level in 2012, what he did before that doesn't interest me much, comparing coaching Juve to a Serie C club is like comparison between managing FIGC and managing a sunday league

Last edited:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
out of the coaches you mentioned, their combined trophy cabinet is 1 Serie B title, 1 Coppa Italia, 1 SuperCoppa and London Football Awards Manager of the Year 2018/19 and it's not like they started coaching yesterday, combined together those guys have ~2 decades of experience in this tier 2 clubs.
You don't assess young managers based on their trophies. We've already discussed it here, trophies matter if the manager won a lot of them, otherwise they aren't the decisive factor in the manager's level assessment.

But if you want to talk about trophies, then, for example, Inzaghi also won Coppa Italia this year. He had much worse squad than Sarri had at Chelsea, and played against comparatively good, or, I'd even say, sometimes even better teams to win it (Inter, Milan, and Atalanta in the final, all highly motivated to win the trophy).

Also, why would you combine their experience together? Juventus wouldn't hire all of them at the same time.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You don't assess young managers based on their trophies. We've already discussed it here, trophies matter if the manager won a lot of them, otherwise they aren't the decisive factor in the manager's level assessment.

But if you want to talk about trophies, then, for example, Inzaghi also won Coppa Italia this year. He had much worse squad then Sarri had at Chelsea, and played against comparatively good, or, I'd even say, sometimes even better teams to win it (Inter, Milan, and Atalanta in the final, all highly motivated to win the trophy).

Also, why would you combine their experience together? Juventus wouldn't hire all of them at the same time.
So lets not talk trophies. My point was Sarri's top experience started in 2012, so he's a fairly new coach in the elite footie as well, overall he's overachieved with 2nd tier clubs to a similar extent EDF, Poch or Inzaghi have and I'm fairly certain he won't get dementia when he turns 61 or 62. So why bring up age? Unless we're looking for a Fergie type of dynasty, why does it matter if he's 45 or 60?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Henderson-Wijnaldum-Milner (Keita-Fabinho-Oxlade)
Midfield force that played 2 CL finals in a row.
Mediocre, but they fit his playing style.

- - - Updated - - -

So my man is coming here to kick some ass. Can't wait to see trash city fans's tears when we beat them 4 times next season.

He will shut so many mouths.

That should definitely be me.
I have been his N1 fan since the beginning.
I missed your bitching. Where have you been, girl?

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What irritates me a lot is that I bought tickets for the Juventus Atletico match and I am taking my eldest son with me. How can I tell him that I don't want to watch the match with the bum in charge?
Dont exaggerate, we are gonna watch Juventus in Swedish soil, that's a rare privilege. Cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)