L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
What a shitstorm poured out over the night.

A little more optimism Gentlemen and pussys. I dont say that as much as I do, but a little bit, a bit. Sarri and Juve, no ,it will not happened. And what? his assistant/second coach is to be the guy who let Empoli down to Serie B in 16/17? I doNt believe in this shit, Agnelli gone be crazy if he take such a combo from Napoli/Empoli.

PEPE.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

A little more optimism Gentlemen and pussys. I dont say that as much as I do, but a little bit, a bit. Sarri and Juve, no ,it will not happened. And what? his assistant/second coach is to be the guy who let Empoli down to Serie B in 16/17? I doNt believe in this shit, Agnelli gone be crazy if he take such a combo from Napoli/Empoli.

PEPE.
Let me explain it to you optimistically, It's easier to believe the majority than those desk pumping minority. The majority here are convinced its sarri. Let it be that way. Sending out false hopes and dreams would result in a heart break would be too much to take. Some of these guys would collapse and fall into coma. Others would fall into beating their nagging wife's because nothing relieves a pepbreak than punching the bitch. Don't do this, I plead, don't lead our brothers on. Save humanity.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

PEPE.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48632052

https://www.skysports.com/football/...arri-deal-agreed-between-juventus-and-chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)