L' Angolo del nuovo manager...lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate (84 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
ffs i am going to have a new job before juve has a new coach
Bitch please. No one is desperate enough to hire your sorry ass.

- - - Updated - - -

No. I would support him if he was our coach but I'm pep all the way. Except I realized a while ago its not probable

I also don't support the move at all given it would mean we have little expectation in terms of cl glory. But what are you gonna do
I know, you young pink-haired bohemian. I was just rubbing your balls too.

- - - Updated - - -

I am going for a one week vacation on Friday, how did you know?
Where ya going?

My vacation shan’t be til later in the summer :sad:

Buy on AliExpress.com

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Lets see mate. I would be so happy if Pep arrived, but I believe that he will stay in City. The information around Pep have proven to be wrong many times, do I believe we made a move for him? Yeah most likely, he is the best coach in the world, maby we asked Kloop to, who knows (some media say we did) but I do believe Pep said no. Sarri is not the first choice but I do believe he is the next coach, simply because Agnelli, Paratici cant get a Pep or Kloop at the moment.
We will see, i hope in next few days.

Another thing. I like Paratici very much, but I have impression that he lacks mhmm charisma or mhmm oo cunning, this word fits here. A cunning that Marotta had, or other great sports directors from past. Maybe I'm wrong, but only with the scuating talent he will not be able to work as a sports director for long time, certainly not in a club like Juve.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Mark. Can you open a new topic? but only with pure information, rumors. No unnecessary comments, just info. Because here we have some big motherfck offtop spam.
Now there will be hot days in media and some of us dont have enough time to get through this spam. Specially at day
This is a great idea. Not just for this topic but a general news bulletin thing on the right side of main page or every page with short news entries.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bitch please. No one is desperate enough to hire your sorry ass.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, you young pink-haired bohemian. I was just rubbing your balls too.

- - - Updated - - -

Where ya going?

My vacation shan’t be til later in the summer :sad:
Only in Sweden, heading a bit south and to the coast. As I said only one week. I work two weeks afterwards and then a longer vacation

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is some Mexican soap opera level drama
meh only because people are impatient and panic when a new coach takes some time to acquire. add in gurus/ journos have exposure to gain from posting sensational bs.

imo the truth is that Sarri is seen by mgmt as about the most suitable available coach (italian, experienced at Nipples and Chelsea, good Serie A record) and we are waiting on him to free himself from Chelsea contract. Chelsea is a mess with their transfer ban, best player leaving, rumored behind the scenes issues etc so it is taking a while but doesn't mean that it is off or that something is seriously wrong. If Sarri doesn't get out of Chelsea we aren't getting anyone better.

...And most of the rest of what we are hearing is probably just total bs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)